Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she just sorts the clothes by Price Low - High and throws up a few of the cheapest options?

Poor Billy Bear will have frostbite if she had the sandals on him all weekend. She’s such a dose.

Reactions: 2
Do we think she just sorts the clothes by Price Low - High and throws up a few of the cheapest options?

Poor Billy Bear will have frostbite if she had the sandals on him all weekend. She’s such a dose.
Did she REALLY have them on him all weekend though? No photographic evidence of them arriving or on his feet. Baby hitlers jelly sandals and salties got loads of attention.

I believe she bought those sandals for billy & returned them because she found them cheaper hence not seeing them once on his feet. Of course she'll now throw up a pic of him but you can be sure they were tried on & returned IMMED for a cheaper pair.

And her bleeping hair, mother of god!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I believe she bought those sandals for billy & returned them because she found them cheaper hence not seeing them once on his feet. Of course she'll now throw up a pic of him but you can be sure they were tried on & returned IMMED for a cheaper pair.

And her bleeping hair, mother of god!
You’re probably spot on!

Am I right in saying there’s a size 6 written on those sandals? If so why did she make a song and dance about willow being a size 4? I’m confused now maybe I’m taking it up wrong

Reactions: 5
Am I right in saying there’s a size 6 written on those sandals? If so why did she make a song and dance about willow being a size 4? I’m confused now maybe I’m taking it up wrong
Because we all must believe that willow is petite only Tracy can know she’s not😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but willows porridge toppings are not content. I swear to god she's the dullest human being in the world. And her hair and brows are vile. And also shut up Tracey no one cares about the sandals no one. Not even ma or sissy. No one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They're a UK 5. Salties are US sizes. So either way still too big for the child if a 4 was swimming on her.

As someone said before, she’d be much better going darker with her hair. The awful bright blonde is a million miles away from the brown creatures on her forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the actual duck is that duvet cover like, you wouldn't even find it in Guineys. How on earth can a young woman have such violent tastes. 🤢 Don't even get me started on the flimsy duvet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Smallest size was 2-3 so willow won’t wear them for a while even though she is almost 2! TT will never let her grow up.

Those bed sheets are so outdated my granny wouldn’t even buy them 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.