Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kenmare foodie is another dose.., shur that’s WW here Tracey got her idea to charge €15 for a month for being in a WhatsApp group with her coddle recipes.... I would hate to be Tracey. She’s lost any identity outside of being a Mom. I know we all go through that a bit but whether or not you return to work outside the home, full time or part time or you’re a full time mom, you’d still have an identity with your friends etc... Tracey will be lost by the time willow and Billy are both in school if she doesn’t cop on and stop pretending she’s a writer..., even IF she passed the aptitude test for midwifery for mature student I can’t see her sticking to it. The job itself obviously extremely rewarding but hard, but the study and the thesis / research, science, labs etc - can’t see her having the focus after having things handed to her for so long

Reactions: 6
Agree, loved her at the start but then the 💰 starts! Another's sea swimmer that insists we no every single time!

Kenmare foodie is another dose.., shur that’s WW here Tracey got her idea to charge €15 for a month for being in a WhatsApp group with her coddle recipes.... I would hate to be Tracey. She’s lost any identity outside of being a Mom. I know we all go through that a bit but whether or not you return to work outside the home, full time or part time or you’re a full time mom, you’d still have an identity with your friends etc... Tracey will be lost by the time willow and Billy are both in school if she doesn’t cop on and stop pretending she’s a writer..., even IF she passed the aptitude test for midwifery for mature student I can’t see her sticking to it. The job itself obviously extremely rewarding but hard, but the study and the thesis / research, science, labs etc - can’t see her having the focus after having things handed to her for so long

The spelling is getting worse. She can’t wait to visit Trallee. I wonder if she’ll make it to Tralee too?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The spelling is getting worse. She can’t wait to visit Trallee. I wonder if she’ll make it to Tralee too?
let tralee have her, me and hubby have Killarney booked for small holiday and baby’s first birthday this summer. Please god Tracey stays in Tralee , course that is probably a little cheaper than Killarney hotels I imagine, I’m cork city have been to Tralee for festival before but wouldn’t be familiar with what they have on offer in terms of holidays. Beaches I guess.

Reactions: 1
Lord she’s donating clothes and toys!! I’m shocked 😮
She is in her shite she's probably looking for an organisation so she can contact and say she's in need and get the toys and clothes forwarded to her. And then come on and say I decided to sort Christmas early for the kiddos 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No one wants her shite plastic euro giant tat, the smell of grease that will be on them from being stored in the kitchen 🤮 and willows marker marks your grand Tracy. She gets enough freebies the money she saves go buy something decent for somewhere and drop it off. The crap in that play section would want the bin. Clear out for the birthday princess coz shes on the beg for some gifted presents.

Reactions: 3
We get it, you had a baby. Get over it now Tracey. Such an emotional trip to the coombe, we’re still hearing about it. She’d want to get a grip on herself. How would she cope with a really stressful or life-changing situation - not that I would ever wish that on anyone. But seriously? She’d have to be sedated.

Reactions: 8
So her trip to the Coombe is now worthy of a grid post. She is actually beyond painful,hubby must have given her the nod to splash out on a Starbucks too

We get it, you had a baby. Get over it now Tracey. Such an emotional trip to the coombe, we’re still hearing about it. She’d want to get a grip on herself. How would she cope with a really stressful or life-changing situation - not that I would ever wish that on anyone. But seriously? She’d have to be sedated.
Does she cry every time she goes into the corner of her sitting room where she had her “accidental home birth” she’s such a pain it’s actually unreal. She just has no content at all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is so strange. I pass the hospital where I had my kids several times on a daily basis. Have also been in several times for a & e visits, patient visits etc. It has never even occurred to me to think about giving birth in there at the same time.

A relative lives where TT was today & said even the hardiest beach visitors stayed home this morning it was WILD but of course TT couldn't just stay in on a manky bank holiday and spend time the 4 of them?

Or else they went to Sandymount on the way back from Kildare where they were visiting sissy which I suspect is more the truth than trekking over the M50 just for a day at a wet beach when there are enough on the North Side

Reactions: 4
Who in their right mind puts courgette in a curry? 🤮 Correct me if I’m wrong but is there tomatoes in it too? 🤮 Doesn’t look like carrots to me...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Suprised willow wasn't in her salties prob picked up some seaweed for her at home self care bath🙄. That dinner looks like it would run through ya!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.