Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

crankypants13

Chatty Member
Do we think she just sorts the clothes by Price Low - High and throws up a few of the cheapest options?

Poor Billy Bear will have frostbite if she had the sandals on him all weekend. She’s such a dose.

my_titties_tattling

Do we think she just sorts the clothes by Price Low - High and throws up a few of the cheapest options?

Poor Billy Bear will have frostbite if she had the sandals on him all weekend. She’s such a dose.
Did she REALLY have them on him all weekend though? No photographic evidence of them arriving or on his feet. Baby hitlers jelly sandals and salties got loads of attention.

irishjen

Chatty Member
I believe she bought those sandals for billy & returned them because she found them cheaper hence not seeing them once on his feet. Of course she'll now throw up a pic of him but you can be sure they were tried on & returned IMMED for a cheaper pair.

And her fucking hair, mother of god!

crankypants13

Chatty Member
I believe she bought those sandals for billy & returned them because she found them cheaper hence not seeing them once on his feet. Of course she'll now throw up a pic of him but you can be sure they were tried on & returned IMMED for a cheaper pair.

And her fucking hair, mother of god!
You’re probably spot on!

Vesuvius

Am I right in saying there’s a size 6 written on those sandals? If so why did she make a song and dance about willow being a size 4? I’m confused now maybe I’m taking it up wrong
They're a UK 5. Salties are US sizes. So either way still too big for the child if a 4 was swimming on her.

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks