Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't seem to be doing the Supervalue ads this time round, unless I missed it. I saw twophatcows doing them this week and a grid post thursday about how great supervalue is and then showing everyone drink from Aldi today, no consistent at all. I thought brands wouldn't allow that if paying for it

Reactions: 1
Then 2phatcows are the dryest unfunniest page of all time ... attention seeking trying to be funny NO IDEA how or why they’ve a following

Reactions: 3
She doesn't seem to be doing the Supervalue ads this time round, unless I missed it. I saw twophatcows doing them this week and a grid post thursday about how great supervalue is and then showing everyone drink from Aldi today, no consistent at all. I thought brands wouldn't allow that if paying for it
She got a big and pricey looking SV shop recently. They weren't tagged but neither was Carberry chese in the pasta post and a load of them were doing ads for them this week.

I think Laura might be a little pissed of shes not getting a thread on here 😂😂 she walked into that one 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.