Toxic Tears How low can Munro go?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else watching their videos and watching this unfold?

I’m off work today so I’ve been watching their videos. His was two hours and hers is three…

I have opinions 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d forgot about her… I just remember her getting pissy because people didn’t like her using the goth label when she didn’t like/listen to any goth bands. But because she wore killstar/black clothes thought that gave her the right to call herself goth rather than just alternative.

What’s the lowdown ? I don’t have the time or energy to sit through five hours of videos.

I’m just watching her response video now… haven’t seen his.

I have a love hate thing for her.

Ok she’s saying her mental health problems were the reason she never cleaned. Will update as I go!

She said in the quick video she posted about it that he never hit her purposely. She’s just said she went on medication for her mental health/ADHD and that she was hoping “to do all the things I want to do and Jake is going to stop hitting me because I couldn’t do them before”….

Hmm.

Now she’s saying he was a spendthrift and he took half of her money that she earned from merch, and that he declared himself as her “rich boyfriend”, but then he would have a go at her for spending when he was buying £23K and £10K motorbikes and living “lavish”.

Oh now she’s saying he molested her female friends and that nobody was safe round him so she couldn’t have any female friends in the end, and if she had male friends he’d put a massive macho act on. He always got drunk on nights out aswell apparently and was overly familiar with random girls in bars. She’s very all over the place with her speech.

Last edited:
Amazing that they both finally spilled the beans. It's been a very long-time coming. Jake is a gross man- child getting his knob out on Only Fans and cheating on her. Kaya seems genuinely scared of him and has moved on. He cannot resist poking her with a stick. She has real MH issues and is well rid of that miserable little asshole.

Summary;

They broke up

She was made to live in a cold studio

He kept living in the house

He was exposed for cheating with someone they both knew through the tattoo scene

She got back on her feet and never really spoke about what her relationship was like other than little bits here and there

One whole year later he post a 'My Truth' like video

He moaned about her not cleaning, her mental health and ADHD, not hugging him when he was angry and putting holes in doors

He claimed she wanted his money but he only really started making good money in the last two years of their 12 year relationship

She posted a reply which went down much better than his video and debunked a lot of what he was saying and she admitted to the difficulties she had with her mental health and ADHD. Also brought more information to light about his anger issues and how he was around her female friends

He tried damage control but his insta post sounded more like an ultimatum saying he would private his video and give her 10 min to do the same but as he knew she was asleep he would give her 25 more min (please bare in mind he says he can not see what she is doing online)

She now may or may not take down her video

He wants to move on and have a fresh 2023 but he opened it all up again first

My flippant opinion? It seems like if he had hired a cleaner it could have stopped a lot of things 😬🤐😄

I watch both on 2x speed

I also watched both on 2x speed. It has been over a year so why he bring it all up now. It just seems childish.

He did it now as his views and Patreon are plummeting amd people are.still talking g negatively about him as he shows his true self more amd more. Kaya took the last of her stuff and he lost that hold over her. In true narcissist way he had to 'show her' he was boss. I bet he's been a right little turd behind the scene for years. We can all see his rage and meaness.

Reactions: 1
I've followed Kaya for years, and I used to always get a weird vibe from Jake.
I managed 25 min of his video and had to turn it off. I watched all of Kaya's, but it took me 2 days overall.
He really thinks he is something special, and gives off some serious narcissistic red flags.
I'm not saying that Kaya is perfect at all, but she does at least seem genuine.

I feel absolutely awful for Kaya. It’s obvious that seeing her living her life and having fun without him has just completely infuriated Jake. I wonder if he actually thought that video was a good idea, or if he’s just pissed that he’s losing views and needed more attention to feed his sad wee narcissist brain. Nasty little idiot!

Reactions: 4
I've watched both videos fast forwarding lots 😂
Honestly why on earth do people put so much personal stuff on the Internet? Baffling.
Anyway my thoughts are yes she was a mucky article. ADHD or not. But if he really loved her he could see past that. He was looking for a reason to dump her to officially get with Kat.
I had only seen her videos and had to look him up. I was expecting a sort of Game of Thrones long haired goth type. But he was a little Gary Numan. Not what I was expecting at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've watched both videos fast forwarding lots 😂
Honestly why on earth do people put so much personal stuff on the Internet? Baffling.
Anyway my thoughts are yes she was a mucky article. ADHD or not. But if he really loved her he could see past that. He was looking for a reason to dump her to officially get with Kat.
I had only seen her videos and had to look him up. I was expecting a sort of Game of Thrones long haired goth type. But he was a little Gary Numan. Not what I was expecting at all.
100% def agree!