TOWIE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who misses the old TOWIE? I just started the rewatch it, it is so funny 😂

The 'acting' on it is cringe worthy.

What the hell ever happened to LOLA - Jess Wights band?!

Reactions: 18
It was good in the early days "when I'm with her I just want to be touching her", "that's love!"

What the hell ever happened to LOLA - Jess Wights band?!
I think that was ditched once she got the chance to release Tulisa rejects 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was good in the early days "when I'm with her I just want to be touching her", "that's love!"

I think that was ditched once she got the chance to release Tulisa rejects 🤣

Oh my god! 😂🤣🤣🤣 this is so awful! The tacky looking outfits, budget looking location (helloooooo Jet2 package deal to Benidorm) her terrible terrible ‘dancing’ and trying to act sexy is making my toes curl. Horrific 90s budget dance music. This is terrible. How could anyone involved in this actually be taking it seriously and thinking it was genuinely good?!!! It’s shocking!

Reactions: 6
Oh my god! 😂🤣🤣🤣 this is so awful! The tacky looking outfits, budget looking location (helloooooo Jet2 package deal to Benidorm) her terrible terrible ‘dancing’ and trying to act sexy is making my toes curl. Horrific 90s budget dance music. This is terrible. How could anyone involved in this actually be taking it seriously and thinking it was genuinely good?!!! It’s shocking!
That is awful! I remember her recording that hen she was with the douche bag Ricky! 😂

Reactions: 2
oh god cringe, I remember that and he was miming it, looking every inch of someone in need of a dose of senokot...
He was a douche bag.

Also I used to really like Sam but seriously what the hell does she do now other than jet off on holiday every 2 days?!

Reactions: 8
Anyone watching the new series? Is Olivia Atwood even from Essex? I know Shelby and Clelia aren’t and they just seem so out of place on the show.

Reactions: 5
Anyone watching the new series? Is Olivia Atwood even from Essex? I know Shelby and Clelia aren’t and they just seem so out of place on the show.
I have never watched it but half tempted to just for Olivia as she’s brutal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Caught up with towie yesterday. I like Olivia but no idea who she is. I feel like I'm supposed to know though!

I thought Olivia was well cranky in it - she just went off at Chloe Meadows out of nowhere?! not that i like actually like her or to be fair any of them anymore, theres no likeable people on that show now apart from Bobby!!

Reactions: 3
Caught up with towie yesterday. I like Olivia but no idea who she is. I feel like I'm supposed to know though!
She’s famous from love island. Was with Chris Hughes who now goes out with on of little mix. She goes out with a footballer

Does anyone still watch? I gave up over a year ago now!
I watched up to the last series, it was utter shite so I think that’ll be it now I won’t be watching anymore. Loved the early days but it’s dire now. It turned into the Chloe Sims and her cronies show 🙄

Reactions: 4
I watched up to the last series, it was utter shite so I think that’ll be it now I won’t be watching anymore. Loved the early days but it’s dire now. It turned into the Chloe Sims and her cronies show 🙄
I just got bored of it.... just a bunch of fame hungry wannabes lol

Yep its definitely the chloe sims show and her stupid sisters !

I watched it up till about series 10 and then it got tit after most of the original ones left. Wasn’t the same.

Reactions: 2