TOWIE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked her on celebs go dating but it's clear she really rushes into reationships (something she acknowledged herself). Why is polly always pictured but not the little boy? Does his dad not want him to be?

Reactions: 2
I really liked her on celebs go dating but it's clear she really rushes into reationships (something she acknowledged herself). Why is polly always pictured but not the little boy? Does his dad not want him to be?
I don’t think her Sons Father allows him to be.

Cannot stand Chloe Sims, she was ok when she first joined the show as were most of them then a bit of fame has turned some of them into smug witches, I swear Chloe Sims has a set of balls between her legs, defo looking like a Thai lady boy....'me love you long time.' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chloe has just absolutely ruined herself, she’s actually turning into that Wildenstein cat-woman! Was watching some old TOWIE today and although she had had some plastic surgery in that, she was still quite pretty. Now she’s just turning into a caricature of herself, so sad - what must her teenage daughter think?!😢

Reactions: 4
Shelby Tribble is pregnant with Sam Mucklow’s child. They haven’t been together long so I’m surprised.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Shelby Tribble is pregnant with Sam Mucklow’s child. They haven’t been together long so I’m surprised.
She was more into him than him to her in the early days, hopefully that has changed now.....wonder if the baby will get his eyebrows 👶🏻

• Haha
She was more into him than him to her in the early days, hopefully that has changed now.....wonder if the baby will get his eyebrows 👶🏻
Haha re the eyebrows! I still don’t get the impression he’s that into her. I can’t see it lasting, and she’s a fool for taking him back after the way he talked about her.

Haha re the eyebrows! I still don’t get the impression he’s that into her. I can’t see it lasting, and she’s a fool for taking him back after the way he talked about her.
Yeah I've just seen this, how cute... Remember when daddy called mummy a slag on TV 😍

She was a bit of a bunny boiler with him though, I think she's had her eyes on the prize and reckon the baby was an 'accident'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair she’s waited about as long as any of the rest of TOWIE reality lot 🤣 they haven’t tended to be the sort to wait a few years and actually get to know their partners have they! A baby seals the deal of sponsorships and magazine deals for life, much more crucial 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7