TOWIE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still watch for fun (mainly waiting for GC cameos) but it is nowhere near as entertaining.
Can't stand Chloe Sims, never understand why a woman her age wants to get so petty

Reactions: 7
Yes Chloe Sims needs to get a grip. Why on earth is a woman her age on a reality tv show arguing with teenage/early twenties girls. She’s old enough to be their mothers for goodness sake, have some dignity.

And agree with others that it’s become too much about Chloe and her sisters and friends. They all see to have to try and stay on her good side or face everyone ganging up on them. Chloe wanted Frankie to join the show for ages but Frankie was a lot heavier and only felt comfortable joining once she lost a lot of weight and could “fit in” more.

Wonder how Chloe feels about Lauren Pope being pregnant.

Reactions: 6
It was good in the early days "when I'm with her I just want to be touching her", "that's love!"

I think that was ditched once she got the chance to release Tulisa rejects 🤣
Oh my god 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what the actual duck is this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jess Wright got engaged recently so I bet it will be a race between her and Michelle Keegan as to who can have a baby first.

I loved this show!! It used to be on UK Netflix and I want to rewatch it from the beginning... does anybody know where to stream it please? x

Was just having a look through my Instagram ‘Explore’ section - if it didn’t say her name across the page I don’t think I’d have recognised Chloe any more! She has totally ruined her face, it’s gonna burst if she injects anything else in!

DDA577CF-D9F1-42D4-8DF9-FE9F4C2DF872.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Was just having a look through my Instagram ‘Explore’ section - if it didn’t say her name across the page I don’t think I’d have recognised Chloe any more! She has totally ruined her face, it’s gonna burst if she injects anything else in!

View attachment 106295
They all look so fake now! Amy C and Lydia were stunning and natural during the early TOWIE days. They all look like Pete Burns now

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Towie is my guilty pleasure 😳 It’s so awful but I love the drama! I cannot stand Chloe S or Chloe M, both do my absolute nut in!! Also wish Tommy would just propose already 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I still can’t believe Mark Wright managed to bag and marry Michelle Keegan 😦 he was good looking in the early seasons (and SO arrogant) but he was such a player!!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed that there seems to have been a massive TOWIE baby boom recently?! Chloe Lewis, Lydia and Lucy Meck all had babies, then Danni Armstrong, Lauren Pope and Maria Fowler (again) all pregnant!
As much as I can’t stand her ‘GC’ persona, I can’t help feeling a little bit sad for Gemma as I think deep down she’d love to be settled down with a baby now, and yet she’s almost 40 and still caught up in this ridiculous charade with Arg, who’ll never settle down. Not with her anyway!
Also wondering whether Michelle Keegan will get pregnant any time soon - I imagine there’s a lot of pressure coming from the Wright clan!

Reactions: 19
They all look so fake now! Amy C and Lydia were stunning and natural during the early TOWIE days. They all look like Pete Burns now
Danielle looks shocking too, yes defo Pete Burns 🤣

Has anyone noticed that there seems to have been a massive TOWIE baby boom recently?! Chloe Lewis, Lydia and Lucy Meck all had babies, then Danni Armstrong, Lauren Pope and Maria Fowler (again) all pregnant!
As much as I can’t stand her ‘GC’ persona, I can’t help feeling a little bit sad for Gemma as I think deep down she’d love to be settled down with a baby now, and yet she’s almost 40 and still caught up in this ridiculous charade with Arg, who’ll never settle down. Not with her anyway!
Also wondering whether Michelle Keegan will get pregnant any time soon - I imagine there’s a lot of pressure coming from the Wright clan!
I wouldn’t be surprised if Michelle was pregnant soon, she’s packed Our Girl in so it might not be long. Oh god, she’ll be tied to the dreadful Wright family for at least 18 years 🤣

I know what you mean about Gemma, she needs to move on from Arg, I hope she gets her happy ever after x

How can Jess Wright think this is acceptable 🤔 .. She hasn’t earned the title to be wearing scrubs, they aren’t something to be used as a photo op especially at this time !! I thought when I first saw it she may of been volunteering but nope ! Everyone sticking up for her saying she’s spreading awareness. Didn’t know you had to put on a pair of scrubs to spread awareness. Why isn’t she volunteering if she cares so much. She doesn’t have a job or children? You can tell this has wound me up 😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How can Jess Wright think this is acceptable 🤔 .. She hasn’t earned the title to be wearing scrubs, they aren’t something to be used as a photo op especially at this time !! I thought when I first saw it she may of been volunteering but nope ! Everyone sticking up for her saying she’s spreading awareness. Didn’t know you had to put on a pair of scrubs to spread awareness. Why isn’t she volunteering if she cares so much. She doesn’t have a job or children? You can tell this has wound me up 😂😂
Why is she even wearing that? What’s the reason for this photo? I’m so confused by this 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Why is she even wearing that? What’s the reason for this photo? I’m so confused by this 😂😂😂
I just went to look at her post - she’s promoting a company who are making extra scrubs for hospitals, and she asking people to get involved if they can sew. That bit’s fair enough, but she could so easily have done the same post without wearing scrubs herself (just flat-laid them) and making out she’s some kind of hero 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I just went to look at her post - she’s promoting a company who are making extra scrubs for hospitals, and she asking people to get involved if they can sew. That bit’s fair enough, but she could so easily have done the same post without wearing scrubs herself (just flat-laid them) and making out she’s some kind of hero 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s all for the gram tho init!