Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as there’s more posts about Tower than Harry in Harry’s thread I thought it was time to set up a thread for him.

He makes me feel ill when I look at him to be honest and this way I can pick when I feel up to reading about him 😂

-----

150k + followers on Instagram for Jack towers

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s the holier than thou attitude that winds me up more than anything else. Congratulations, you’ve lost weight, don’t think you’re better than the people who struggle. Coming out with, ‘work hard and stay consistent.’

Guess what? I did and I still struggled and regained the weight I lost, plus extra!

You’re still a bairn and, one day, you’ll be struggling too. Won’t be so bleeping high and mighty then.

I genuinely struggle to stay on plan when I see his posts because he’s so full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bets on how long it takes him to gain the weight back after his surgery?

Reactions: 8
He’ll start gaining weight within the first month, because he’ll barely be able to move and he’ll be so bored. Plus, he can’t go to the gym to burn off all the food.

Did you see his comment the other day, saying he always weighs his carbs? Because he knows how calorific they can be?

Reactions: 7
It’s the holier than thou attitude that winds me up more than anything else. Congratulations, you’ve lost weight, don’t think you’re better than the people who struggle. Coming out with, ‘work hard and stay consistent.’

Guess what? I did and I still struggled and regained the weight I lost, plus extra!

You’re still a bairn and, one day, you’ll be struggling too. Won’t be so bleeping high and mighty then.

I genuinely struggle to stay on plan when I see his posts because he’s so full of tit.
THIS!! I remember when he posted about “we all have the same amount of hours in a day - no excuse” - or words to that effect! He got some back lash .

Yes we all have 24 hours but people have long shift work, children, chronic health conditions etc. He reminds me of my ex (exact smug attitude) .... urghhh!!

This is off topic but are you from Aberdeen? Just cause you said the word bairn 😊

Reactions: 2
Bets on how long it takes him to gain the weight back after his surgery?
Not very long at all. Anyone used to watch velvetgh0st? She had a gastric sleeve and multiple skin removal and liposuction surgeries. She's currently eating her way back to her biggest size and put herself through it all for nothing at all

• Angry
This is off topic but are you from Aberdeen? Just cause you said the word bairn 😊
No, I’m from Teesside and now live in County Durham x

Not very long at all. Anyone used to watch velvetgh0st? She had a gastric sleeve and multiple skin removal and liposuction surgeries. She's currently eating her way back to her biggest size and put herself through it all for nothing at all
Because people rarely deal with the issues they have that got them to that size in the first place. They expect weight loss to be a magical cure for their lives and it just isn’t.

Reactions: 5
He’s so far up himself he wears himself as a hat. If he wants to have surgery, fine have it. But don’t beg for money from people who aren’t ‘as good’ as him as he regularly makes people feel.
He probably still lives at home with mummy so has a tonne of spare time to go to the gym or whatever because he’s got no housework or washing or a long commute I would guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Posted this on the other thread so copying it over here:

Sunshinestate12 said:
Jack’s back with more indulgences!
4 weeks until skin removal surgery Gofunders!
Has he actually reached his goal weight? If not then he shouldn't be having skin removal surgery yet. My understanding is that you should reach goal weight and then maintain for a while before having it done.

This refers to skin removal after bariatric surgery but I'm sure would apply to any form of weight loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Jack towers, your typical example of someone who all his life has probably been bullied, not had many friends and never had much confidence. Now he’s lost his weight and got some followers who constantly big him up he’s Got a bit to big for his boots, thinks he’s one of the lads and a real inspiration to everyone. It made me cringe that he did crowdfunding for his surgery. Yet spends about £30 on dominoes for himself. Such an entitled attitude! Him, Harry and jish Clarke are all like carbon copies. Only follow them all for a good cringe

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Just found the answer to my question.

He's still trying to lose and not even able to maintain

There are a few big slimming world accounts who have lost a lot of weight and had tummy tucks who have since gone one to put the weight back ok slimming world jsg and the slimming mama!! Towers will be exactly the same!!

Reactions: 8
Jack towers, your typical example of someone who all his life has probably been bullied, not had many friends and never had much confidence. Now he’s lost his weight and got some followers who constantly big him up he’s Got a bit to big for his boots, thinks he’s one of the lads and a real inspiration to everyone. It made me cringe that he did crowdfunding for his surgery. Yet spends about £30 on dominoes for himself. Such an entitled attitude! Him, Harry and jish Clarke are all like carbon copies. Only follow them all for a good cringe
Josh Clark needs my boot up his arse.

• Heart
Now Towers has his ‘mate’ fighting his cause-Stumpzkid
Omg don’t get me started on his mate, makes my skin crawl. Just went to watch his stories and I just can’t :sick: the way he ‘flexes’ to the camera and tries to pose nope nope nope

I’ve just flicked through stumpzkid stories, quite ironic he’s talking about death and filming a video whilst he’s driving! Little bit dangerous dear.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.