Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s he’s said? I haven’t seen the stories but if he’s that bothered about people following him and being nosey etc all he has to do his put his insta on private and have a clear out 🤷🏼‍♀️
But then he wouldn't be able to flaunt his lavish lifestyle including his £1200 mattresse to the whole world 😂

Mattress

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love how stumpy refers to jack as an associate rather than a friend 🙄

Reactions: 1
Let’s face it, theyve both said crass things about women, including calling women ‘dogs’. They say they’re referring to real dogs but theyre not! Pair of vile young men!

Towers went to Gomod in a white van courtesy of his gulliable fan(s), now we’ve lifted the lid, he’s gone and hid!

Reactions: 1
Can’t even look at that stump, his wobbling tongue ring and scraggly facial hair makes me want to die.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve seen them from page 49 onwards, there’s only been a couple. Mine got quite a few votes which I’m quite proud of 😂🤷🏾‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.