Towers_Weightjourney #4 spoiler - he’s put it all back on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was some agg so they came off. I’m sure I read in here that she was pregnant but maybe wrong.
Oh really? Just thought it was odd as they were quite popular then just disappeared? Wonder if she still runs the slimming group then?

Reactions: 3
He still is isn’t he? Or have they fallen out? That bloke gives me the creeps
There was some chat about them falling out not long back. Some comments on stumpdick’s page. Can’t remember exactly though!

Yeah, he’s so slimy and grim!!!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember when this idiot met with a few other big SW accounts and on his stories made sexual references towards Mrs mummy Wright in front of her husband? The pair of them looked so uncomfortable around the dinner table and I think they all fell out. Harry Prickard was there too and that old goat who owns the tacky planners.. can’t remember her name. Anyone remember what was said?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember when this idiot met with a few other big SW accounts and on his stories made sexual references towards Mrs mummy Wright in front of her husband? The pair of them looked so uncomfortable around the dinner table and I think they all fell out. Harry Prickard was there too and that old goat who owns the tacky planners.. can’t remember her name. Anyone remember what was said?!
Old goat though 🤣🤣 It's Princess Planning.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d absolutely LIVE for Big T to come back like nothing ever happened, post a Nando's fAkEaWay tag that spice code company and tell everyone to use Gucci Sonic Prickhard’s code HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IMAGINE THE DRAMA

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d absolutely LIVE for Big T to come back like nothing ever happened, post a Nando's fAkEaWay tag that spice code company and tell everyone to use Gucci Sonic Prickhard’s code HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IMAGINE THE DRAMA
Seems like Harry Pickard has also disappeared!

Reactions: 3
Remember? That meet up was one of the most entertaining things ever 🤣. Towers was wasted before he even got into the minibus. At the table he then loudly announced on his story “oh here’s Alex (he was Scottish, slimming teacher or something similar and was openly gay in a relationship) and Kristina (Mrs mummy Wright) they’re obviously shagging each other”. Mummy Wright was sat next to her husband and it was instant tumbleweed. About 5 minutes later it had been removed. I’m pissing myself again now just remembering it.
On the way out they were bragging, 30 stone (or something) lost between us. They’d have lost another 20 stone of useless lard if they’d left towers at the travel lodge 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Remember? That meet up was one of the most entertaining things ever 🤣. Towers was wasted before he even got into the minibus. At the table he then loudly announced on his story “oh here’s Alex (he was Scottish, slimming teacher or something similar and was openly gay in a relationship) and Kristina (Mrs mummy Wright) they’re obviously shagging each other”. Mummy Wright was sat next to her husband and it was instant tumbleweed. About 5 minutes later it had been removed. I’m pissing myself again now just remembering it.
On the way out they were bragging, 30 stone (or something) lost between us. They’d have lost another 20 stone of useless lard if they’d left towers at the travel lodge 🙊
That last sentence, I’m crying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who was the Izzy or Lizzy (I think) girl they all used to hang around with. She was from Kent and a slimming world consultant?

Reactions: 1
So the foodie slimmer has gained aaall his weight back & has deleted all his previous history off of Instagram .. I hate it when they do that

• Wow
Reactions: 4