Towers_Weightjourney #4 spoiler - he’s put it all back on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an overweight guy who followed this blokes story, this really upsets me

Reactions: 5
I was totally unaware of this - and got to reading all this today. It's a real shame as he had a large following. What an idiot. Wonder how much he has put back on
Quite a lot if this is anything to go by...

left: before
middle: after
right: now.
Screenshot_20210212-074906_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And his tummy tuck was an abomination, hat to think what it’s like now with that weight gain.

Reactions: 7
Remember when he would post himself on that step machine acting like some fucken big dog, gym bunny, muscle man while sweating his lard all over and challenging others to “beat him”. Now look at his karma, it’s chased him all the way to maccys hasn’t it? The silly bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Remember when he would post himself on that step machine acting like some fucken big dog, gym bunny, muscle man while sweating his lard all over and challenging others to “beat him”. Now look at his karma, it’s chased him all the way to maccys hasn’t it? The silly bastard.
I'm in bed, and "The Silly Bastard" remark has made me almost wake my 1 year old up through proper laughing 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dread to think the damage he has done to his body by losing weight soooo quickly (that's what no carbs does to you), having surgery and then piling it back on.

I wonder if he will do a big reveal and start calorie counting to lose the weight again

Reactions: 5
I dread to think the damage he has done to his body by losing weight soooo quickly (that's what no carbs does to you), having surgery and then piling it back on.

I wonder if he will do a big reveal and start calorie counting to lose the weight again
its safe to say he's gonna be fat forever..couldn't happen to a nicer bloke, the lying thieving bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Wasn’t there another slimmingworld person the same. Slimming world Jsg? She lost tonnes had the stomach lift then gained it all back the weight she lost then she couldn’t lose any weight at all following plan.

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t there another slimmingworld person the same. Slimming world Jsg? She lost tonnes had the stomach lift then gained it all back the weight she lost then she couldn’t lose any weight at all following plan.
there was a thread on her but she’s deleted her Insta now x

Reactions: 3
Loads of them have; Jsg, foodie slimmer, Sophie jude, Jack towers, dann Sully , bellend big Ben, snaresy lad etc.

The lie to themselves and their followers! That is until they can hide the gains anymore...like JSG who showed up in the 1okcal jelly advert looking rather plumper.

Reactions: 13
there was a thread on her but she’s deleted her Insta now x
She had twins but she was already huge and gained loads back before she had them. I felt for her them being born premature. She ran away after telling people she was vegan and ate the rainbow but was as big as when she started her sw journey .

Loads of them have; Jsg, foodie slimmer, Sophie jude, Jack towers, dann Sully , bellend big Ben, snaresy lad etc.

The lie to themselves and their followers! That is until they can hide the gains anymore...like JSG who showed up in the 1okcal jelly advert looking rather plumper.
Sophie Jude still looks good she’s just not tiny is she. I still don’t like her. It’s bloody hard. I lost 7 stone in 6 months on vlcd in 2014/15 I lived slim for 3 years then the last few years I’ve put on again, not as big as I was and a size 16 not 22 but I never did sw it just didn’t work for me.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember a guy called Scott or Dave and he could be quite funny at the start but then it all went to his head as his account got bigger. Used to film stories while driving his van and was obsessed with white chocolate snickers.

Does anyone remember a guy called Scott or Dave and he could be quite funny at the start but then it all went to his head as his account got bigger. Used to film stories while driving his van and was obsessed with white chocolate snickers.
Yes I loved his page but I think he cheated on his gf and then left insta. She was lovely and felt really shocked and sorry for her

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There was also a guy who had done amazing on sw called Jamie Bown... his page was pretty big but just disappeared one day 🤷‍♀️

Yes I loved his page but I think he cheated on his gf and then left insta. She was lovely and felt really shocked and sorry for her
wasn’t he called like Scott davv or something? I still can’t believe he cheated on her! They had a beautiful house, pets, apparently it was someone from insta!

• Wow