Towers_Weightjourney #4 spoiler - he’s put it all back on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact he was so big at such a young age I’m sorry but his parents obviously couldn’t be arsed rectifying the issue that must’ve been there throughout his whole childhood. Remember when he used to go the gym and squeeze the sweat out of his T-shirt

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Slimming world ( in my experience) doesn’t encourage a change in behaviour
You swap from eating large quantities of one type of food, to one that’s allowed
There is no portion control
And it’s no shock all the “leaders” yo-yo and the founder is a millionaire

Reactions: 21
Slimming world ( in my experience) doesn’t encourage a change in behaviour
You swap from eating large quantities of one type of food, to one that’s allowed
There is no portion control
And it’s no shock all the “leaders” yo-yo and the founder is a millionaire
I was in group once and mentioned that I always weigh pasta/rice for portion control cos otherwise I just have no chill with it and my consultant really laid into me about it saying it's not the Slimming World way! All the other members were looking at me like I'd gone on a Flat Earth rant or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just looked up this cretin as I used to follow him before he disappeared off the face of the earth. What the duck is with all the SW accounts on Instagram being absolutely full of tit and scam artists! So sick of it! I live about ten minutes from this con artist but never saw him after his weight loss surgery and insta absence 🙄

Reactions: 7
Just looked up this cretin as I used to follow him before he disappeared off the face of the earth. What the duck is with all the SW accounts on Instagram being absolutely full of tit and scam artists! So sick of it! I live about ten minutes from this con artist but never saw him after his weight loss surgery and insta absence 🙄
Same i did live right near him too i do think he lives there any more

I was in group once and mentioned that I always weigh pasta/rice for portion control cos otherwise I just have no chill with it and my consultant really laid into me about it saying it's not the Slimming World way! All the other members were looking at me like I'd gone on a Flat Earth rant or something 😂
It's like a cult or something. Imagine being that hard up for pasta 😂

I stopped doing SW when I realised an avocado is more syns than a can of cider. Absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

I stopped doing SW when I realised an avocado is more syns than a can of cider. Absolutely ridiculous.
And this is why I disagree with it fundamentally!! It’s a cult and a con to say the least

Reactions: 9

Exactly. An avocado is one of the most nutritious things you can eat although quite high in calories, I'm not going to eat one avocado and get triggered into going on a mad binge and eat 12 of them as I might do with cans of lager 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
my consultant once chastised a member because she'd had a few too many muller yoghurts and had had a small gain that week... i said to her that i eat loads of them and it's never affected my losses, and as long as they are within my syn allowance, i. an eat as many as i choose to? she said oh, but do you realise how many calories there are in them? I said no, because on sw you don't count calories 👍

I asked why its ok to have a bowl of sugar puffs that are laced with sugar and honey as a healthy extra b choice but you can't have a bowl of cornflakes?

Couldn't answer me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Exactly. An avocado is one of the most nutritious things you can eat although quite high in calories, I'm not going to eat one avocado and get triggered into going on a mad binge and eat 12 of them as I might do with cans of lager 😂
Please do and film it 😂 excellent content for the gram!

Reactions: 1
Guess he never made that ‘donation’ to charity with whatever was left over!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
How does he sleep at night with having that much money given to him and pissing it up the wall? He’s fat because he clearly had lazy parents who let him get to that grotesque size at school age and he’s learned from their laziness. It’s hardly like he was a bit chubby from having an extra biscuit in his lunchbox. This isn’t me saying kids shouldn’t have treats, we always had crisps etc growing up but we had a balanced diet and exercise. My family would disown me if I begged online for money for skin removal surgery and then abused that gift and spent the money on god knows what.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How does he sleep at night with having that much money given to him and pissing it up the wall? He’s fat because he clearly had lazy parents who let him get to that grotesque size at school age and he’s learned from their laziness. It’s hardly like he was a bit chubby from having an extra biscuit in his lunchbox. This isn’t me saying kids shouldn’t have treats, we always had crisps etc growing up but we had a balanced diet and exercise. My family would disown me if I begged online for money for skin removal surgery and then abused that gift and spent the money on god knows what.
Exactly. Letting a kid get to that size is child abuse. I was a chubby kid because even though my parents fed me proper food the portions were too big and I always had seconds, plus didn't really do any exercise. They would never have let me get anywhere near that size though! I had a friend who was very overweight and I remember once asking my mum if I could have some extra dinner money to get a cheese toastie in the morning from the canteen, on top of the breakfast I'd had at home and she wouldn't give me an extra, I was like 'but ****** always has one' and my mum replied 'yes but have you seen the size of ******' was like fair enough! My family would also disown me if I did what this cretin did with the money he was given. I'm really surprised at how he's managed to stay under the radar so well.

• Heart
Reactions: 8