Towers_Weightjourney #4 spoiler - he’s put it all back on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously we know he and all the other slimming world Instagramers have psychological issues with food but I don’t know about anyone else but I haven’t put any weight on over lockdown? In fact I’ve lost a few pounds because I’ve been taking the time to cook real food. I think it’s a cop out for people to say oh I’ve put on 3 stone over lockdown when really IMO there is absolutely no need for it
I lost my mom, my grandad and my shadow (dog who I’d had for 15 years and never been apart from) in lockdown and I didn’t gain weight. I did however put on 7lbs in the last month because I’ve eaten like a glutton. I’ll also go back to my normal eating habits and the 7lbs will come off with out restrictive diets. Everyone has off days/weeks/months but don’t let it control their lives. He and most SW instahuns have such unhealthy relationships with food. I mean wtf eats half a butternut squash with curry?!?! Most of the big accounts from insta have piled the weight and more on or have moved to a more sensible plan of nutrition based facts and bloody exercise not on the lowest carb diet going (btw towers im sure that’s Keto not SW but you don’t get as many followers for that do you)

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He's been with that girl a year, I read they got together at Cameo nightclub in Ashford 2018/19 NYE. I live in Ashford myself and can confirm that place is an absolute dive. I'd honestly rather stick pins in my eyes than go there.

Also, some more pictures...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Ahh come on im from Ashford too and Cameo is always where u end up EVERYONE!! 🤣🤣 is a tit hole tho

Reactions: 5
It's true, but that's only because there's no where else to bloody go 🤣 I've only been there once, after my work Christmas do in 2019. Even with all the booze I'd had beforehand, it still couldn't disguise what a tit hole it is there.

Reactions: 1
Obviously we know he and all the other slimming world Instagramers have psychological issues with food but I don’t know about anyone else but I haven’t put any weight on over lockdown? In fact I’ve lost a few pounds because I’ve been taking the time to cook real food. I think it’s a cop out for people to say oh I’ve put on 3 stone over lockdown when really IMO there is absolutely no need for it
absolutely agree... the current slimming world 2020 mr sleek aaron snares has absolutely piled the blubber back on, he managed almost a stone inside a few days...his excuse? Boris Johnson....

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
absolutely agree... the current slimming world 2020 mr sleek aaron snares has absolutely piled the blubber back on, he managed almost a stone inside a few days...his excuse? Boris Johnson....
They know you can freeze food, right? Or why not take all of the excess to the food bank if it’s going to spoil? No where does it say pig out just because.
warped relationship with food. Warped.

Reactions: 8
That's hilarious 🤣 I've eaten like a piggy this Christmas but I haven't blamed anyone for it!

Reactions: 1
Why do people on SW put on so much weight over xmas like stones it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 7
Why do people on SW put on so much weight over xmas like stones it’s ridiculous
They don’t understand that food is calories/energy. Input into the body to make it move. Oil into the engine.
Not SynFrEeeeeeeeEeEe or SpEeeeeD. Bunch of absolute bleeping idiots. LinE dRawN, EasY oN EaSy OfF, BacK tO Basics

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahhhh just the other day I was wondering what happened to Towers after he got himself into hot water and dropped off the face of the earth!
Just marking my place :)

Reactions: 10
What I really dont understand is, he had surgery.. so surely that weight gain would affect his surgery?
He’s piled the timber back on! 🤯
Stay consistent get results
Wasn’t that what he used to spout

bloody hell you’d be fuming if you’d donated to that

• Haha
What I really dont understand is, he had surgery.. so surely that weight gain would affect his surgery?
He’s piled the timber back on! 🤯
Yes. There was another ‘famous’ Instagram aCcount who post a lot of weight have had skin removal but she had twins and literally piled every pound back on. I think you’d have to repay for the surgery if you were able to post the weight again. Think she deleted her account though as she couldn’t lose weight after trying SW again. She was form Liverpool slimmingworld jsg? I think it was. Obviously her surgery was either paid by herself or nhs not from a go fund me like this guy.

Yes. There was another ‘famous’ Instagram aCcount who post a lot of weight have had skin removal but she had twins and literally piled every pound back on. I think you’d have to repay for the surgery if you were able to post the weight again. Think she deleted her account though as she couldn’t lose weight after trying SW again. She was form Liverpool slimmingworld jsg? I think it was. Obviously her surgery was either paid by herself or nhs not from a go fund me like this guy.
Awww yes eat the rainbow JSG 🙄🙄🙄
Don’t think hers was a go fund me, tower of tit here though asked for way more than he needed and done god knows what with the money that was left over. Now look at him. Fraud

Awww yes eat the rainbow JSG 🙄🙄🙄
Don’t think hers was a go fund me, tower of tit here though asked for way more than he needed and done god knows what with the money that was left over. Now look at him. Fraud
He asked for enough to cover lack of income during recovery time which is cheeky as duck. He claims some random follower did it but it was such crap.

Reactions: 4
I keep checking on insta to see if jsg had made a return .. she’s still missing

Reactions: 4