Towers_weightjourney #3 All his donors Jack Towers mocks, while living it up in knee high socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Musclefood had his photos on a #transformationmonday Facebook post yesterday if anyone cares to comment ๐Ÿ™Š.
Edit for link

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Musclefood had his photos on a #transformationmonday Facebook post yesterday if anyone cares to comment ๐Ÿ™Š.
Edit for link
Getting the new thread off to a great start with this!

Musclefood.. HAHAHA

may as well post Hazza as well while theyโ€™re at it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After the discussion on the last thread about meeting up and all the things we could do I can feel a business opportunity coming on

The Live Like Towers for 24 Hours Experience! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After the discussion on the last thread about meeting up and all the things we could do I can feel a business opportunity coming on

The Live Like Towers for 24 Hours Experience! :D
Iโ€™ll look out my Bo Selecta chin and mizuno socks especially.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iโ€™ll look out my Bo Selecta chin and mizuno socks especially.
I could add optional extra packages like a stairmaster experience and an experience of a lifetime trip to see supercarnigel which includes a ride in his Porsche

Just need to start a gofundme page now to finance it all ๐Ÿ˜›

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I won't pretend I'm not disappointed. I've been sat waiting all day for video footage showing him being dragged on to the plane crying and shouting I don't want to go back to the UK, they are waiting to get me, I'm safe here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah, fuckin back and goin into hiding. Conning bleep.

Reactions: 3
Iโ€™m getting so angry about this. Jokes aside about his socks and stuff, this man is an absolute disgrace and I canโ€™t believe no newspaper has picked up this story!

Unfortunately it wouldn't surprise me if they delete that comment to avoid "drama" or unwanted questions for featuring him after what's happened.

Don't get how companies can use him as part of their promotion after what he's done, it's ridiculous. Surely they're aware of the situation since they used to send him muscle food and he had a discount code for it didn't he? Or am I just imagining that ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.