Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh from what I’ve read I thought he only spent 4-5K on his surgery and thus people have been wondering where the rest of the money has been spent. My bad.

Soooooooo let me get this straight. He lost weight, did loads of press, his insta followers crowdfunded his WLS, he won't publish how much it all cost and then he deleted his account? Shady AF

Reactions: 24
Oh from what I’ve read I thought he only spent 4-5K on his surgery and thus people have been wondering where the rest of the money has been spent. My bad.
His initial quote for full body was 25-28k according to what he told a couple of the papers

Reactions: 3
He at most has spent 7 to 8K for a top notch Harley street surgeon to do a what they call a fleur di lis tummy tuck which is the best option after a dramatic weight loss..
I very much doubt he’s done any research to find the best surgeon and considering the amount of cash he had available he should have done.
But judging by the look of his result he just went with the surgeon who gave him the cheapest quote ... also from what I could see from comparing his scar lines to mine he opted not to have the fleur di lis which is the more expensive option to a regular tummy tuck

Reactions: 4
He at most has spent 7 to 8K for a top notch Harley street surgeon to do a what they call a fleur di lis tummy tuck which is the best option after a dramatic weight loss..
I very much doubt he’s done any research to find the best surgeon and considering the amount of cash he had available he should have done.
But judging by the look of his result he just went with the surgeon who gave him the cheapest quote ... also from what I could see from comparing his scar lines to mine he opted not to have the fleur di lis which is the more expensive option to a regular tummy tuck
He told one of the rags that he was having a full body lift?

Think the papers need to be involved here as hes a conning arsewipe and innocent peope have been done right over

Reactions: 6
He definitely hasn’t .. he’s had a bog standard tummy tuck...he’s a lying scum bag
Looks like he spent even less on the surgery than we thought then. All I know is that he ended up with what looked like a super elongated navel running from right up between his moobs down to the top of the waistband on his underpants. It was the most bizarre sight I've ever seen and I'd have cried if my surgery looked like that.

Reactions: 1
Oh that is interesting. I don’t know anything about tummy tucks. I thought he was having a body lift however I don’t think they do that all in one go in this county. Abroad I could of got boob job and nose job in the same operation, where as over here they only operate on one area at a time.

Oh that is interesting. I don’t know anything about tummy tucks. I thought he was having a body lift however I don’t think they do that all in one go in this county. Abroad I could of got boob job and nose job in the same operation, where as over here they only operate on one area at a time.
It is done in one complete operation according to what I read on a UK clinic page.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.