Tori Spelling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone a fan, or past fan, of hers?

I used to like her when she first got with Dean (despite breaking up his marriage) and found their B&B renovation show fun ... alas, it was all just for show as they never actually owned it. And like so many things in her life, the friends from that show came and went ... were they friends to begin with, or just cast members?

After the B&B, they moved to some lovely homes but could never seem to settle. Next, we heard they were broke and Candy (mother) bought them a house in Malibu (it was horrible), which they they sold ... and ever since then there have been stories of law suits over unpaid dues (although they seem to have quietened a fair bit in the past year or so ... have they been settled? Who knows).

I feel really sorry for her ... she seems to have great ideas (sure, if her father hadn't been who he was she would probably never had made it as an actress), and her reality shows were really great for a while. Now, she just seems to be following the MLM route.

Reactions: 3
Anytime I’ve seen her mentioned online for years now it seems to have been about her latest prang in a car crash life. Her Dad had so much but something about him also made me uncomfortable in a way I still can’t quite figure out. I don’t know if she became determined to not live off his name and wealth or the complete opposite. She’s so hard to read.

Reactions: 2
In some ways she looks better than previous pics where the fillers seemed too much and distorted her face but jeez, it’s hard to tell her and khloe apart!

Reactions: 1
I always felt sorry for her - she obviously has serious body/face image issues and has never dealt with them properly. It must be tough to be in Hollywood and look exactly like Aaron Spelling. I hope that she has not put those issues onto her daughters (who both look just like Dean) When she had that show with Jennie Garth she looked like an Easter Island head next to Jennie.

She is pretty creative - you aren't Aaron Spellings daughter without inheriting some of his genius. That show with Jennie Garth was an original and potentially hilarious idea that was horribly executed (I don't know whose idea it was to film it like a cheap Disney show knockoff) Her pseudo-reality show "So Notorious" was also very funny as were a few "Funny or Die" sketches she did. She was able to poke fun of herself and actually did pretty well as a comedienne.

She should marry Scary Spice so she can change her name to Tori Spelling B.

• Haha
Nepotism at its finest. There is no way she would have been cast in anything other than American Horror Story with her appearance, if her dad wasn’t who he was, when he was.

I particularly enjoyed her awful acting in death of a cheerleader 😬

I became aware of Tori Spelling years ago after seeing her in the film Death of a Cheerleader, a TV true crime flick released in 1994. I thought she was so pretty and did great at playing that role.

I still root for her now but I'm saddened at the mess her life appears to be. I fear for her with Dean, I have seriously bad vibes about him. There was a weird thing a few years ago where he kept getting welfare checks for Tori, which I wonder about...seemed to be another case of "journalism" with half the story missing and then treated like it never happened. Her current transformation into a Khloe Kardashian look-a-like is bizarre. I wish her well though, ultimately. I don't really understand the level of trolling and bile she gets online. She seems harmless if spoiled.