Too Hot to Handle - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve watched the first couple of episodes. It is fairly entertaining but I cannot say that I am as interested in it as I was with Love Is Blind. I do like the fact that the contestants are from different countries though.

Reactions: 7
I’m nearly finished but don’t find it as addictive as Love is Blind. all Seems very cringed and fake. There’s not one set of real boobs or lips between them

Reactions: 5
I finished this last night i skipped some of episodes as it was just boring i really hope they dont have any money at the end as none of them deserve it

Reactions: 3
Started watching it today, kind of like love island but on speed 😂 as previously mentioned I also like the fact that the people are from different countries. Didn't realise till earlier that its only 8 episodes long so probably won't take very long to get through. It's almost so bad it's good? Like you want to look away but you can't lol! From watching the first few episodes its obviously a bit/lot scripted or directed but that's the same with most things these days although some of the contestants, especially the American ones, almost seem like actors to me, the way they are in front of the cameras?

Reactions: 1
I'm on episode 5. Agree with what someone else said about it being like love island on speed, perfect summary! It's also like a rehab for sex addicts 🙈

Can't get over how awful Rhonda's boobs are, I would be asking for a refund!

I’m a few episodes in. It’s exactly like Love Island... can’t believe that Francesca girl! Poisonous

I’m loving this! Such trash and they all think they look absolutely perfect. I loved seeing Hayley and Francesca getting caught out for kissing each other.

I enjoyed the show as I’m studying body language, this was the only thing that made it bearable
I won’t spoil it but happy watching

I'm liking it but did you see Chile's scars from bmher boob job- looks like shes still healing

I am on EP5 and I honestly don’t think they could have picked more unlikeable people if they tried!

I also really don’t trust the “development” as 4 weeks have been edited into 8 episodes so 🤷‍♀️

although I do hope Sharron is getting what appears to be shown out of it.

I do like Chloe! She is very watchable and upbeat.

Reactions: 4
I just binged on this - I like Chloe and Kelz - Nicole is a waste of time! But omg Fran and Harry :sick: I don't get her obsession with him - he looks 12 and she is vile!!

Francesca and Harry are still together and actually look like a really good couple.

Francesca and Harry are still together and actually look like a really good couple.
I’m glad to hear they are staying together even for a little bit.
I must say the international aspect made me question is as they were so far apart but hey it really shows you can make it work if you can put the effort in.
Does anyone know if Rhonda and Sharron are together? I really warmed to them by the end.

Sadly not, apparently they made it work for a while and she introduced her son to him but she is now back with an ex

I was actually really surprised that Francesca and Harry are still together a year later. I'm guessing a lot of it was put on for the cameras as that Hayley seems to be all over most of them on Instagram despite being vile about them all.
Nicole and David have caused a stir today, they met up in a park and posted pictures of themselves cuddling 🤦🏻‍♀️

Series 2 coming on June 23rd!

Anyone up for a rewatch (or first watch) of series 1 to get us in the mood...?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.