Too Hot to Handle - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm probably going to hate the show but I'm totally here for the thread ❤

Are we watching on certain days at 2100?
Same here 😂 I'm away for a few days next weekend/early next week but will join you as much as I can

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm away until Saturday but will catch up when I'm back and rejoin at whatever point you're at!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
There are only eight episodes (or nine if we risk the reunion show 😅) so we've got loads of time to get through them before season 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was wondering where you were! It wouldn’t let me tag you though 😭
I watched the 1st show and wasn't really feeling it then we had sunshine all week and I couldn't drag myself indoors from bbqs etc to watch it at 7.30! I recorded it and only watched the reveal part to see who was on it 😅 the stupid clues gave me irrational rage!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.