Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Same totally not surprised he's a businessman out to make money and prey on people.

I've known people use their corporate training budget to go his evens for entertainment.

Reactions: 3

Orange Creme

VIP Member
Dunno if any of you follow Gary vee or Marie forleo but I think they are the same in terms of conning people.

Reactions: 2

Sozabaryou

Dunno if any of you follow Gary vee or Marie forleo but I think they are the same in terms of conning people.
Yup. Gary Vee and Brigette whatsherface are just as bad.
There's a guy myth busting all this kind of stuff and calling them out - has an insta and youtube called Mike Winnet. He's hilarious!!

Reactions: 2

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Yeah, he def preys on vulnerable folk... anything like that appeals to vulnerable people, whether it is Mrs Hinch, religion/cults, etc. Gives them a sense of belonging.

Reactions: 1

Sozabaryou

So Buzzfeed did a year-long investigation into allegations about Tony Robbins. I can't say I am surprised by them... I have never liked him. I know people who go to his talks and I have seen videos and it seems very cult-like. It actually gives me Scientology vibes. I am not surprised someone of his power and influence could be so awful. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janebradley/tony-robbins-self-help-secrets
Read alot about him on Linked In so will have a nosey.
As someone has put, snake oil merchant!