Tom Skinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't see a thread so created one.

What does everyone think about him? I found him dead likeable but in the wake of the SA claims now I am feeling like maybe he ain't so nice. Not quite sure what to think of it.

Look up on twitter his name and r*pe. Sounds pretty horrific but I am still leaning towards it sounds made up in places.

Who's this 'Big John' fat mess I'm seeing everywhere at the moment too? He seems to be an associate of Skinner!

Big Fat John seems to say BOSH a lot too, and hoovers up Chinese takeaways at a rate that makes me seriously concerned for his health, he's got bigger tits than Jordan FFS, waddles like a fat penguin and seems to make money doing Live PAs in student towns and just recently in Magaluf?!?

He also seems to have been flogging some low rent diet programme relatively recently, needless to say he fell off the wagon faster than you can say BOSH, tucking into a 'cheat day' Chinese whilst pretending he was still on a diet FFS!

This monosyllabic BOSSSSSSH business really is the lowest common denominator for knuckke dragging morons isn't it, they lap it up!

How does this fat mess suddenly seem to be a role model to young lads up and down the country just for eating loads of Chinese and saying Bosh a lot? I genuinely worry for future generations if thats who they look up to!

Who's this 'Big John' fat mess I'm seeing everywhere at the moment too? He seems to be an associate of Skinner!

Big Fat John seems to say BOSH a lot too, and hoovers up Chinese takeaways at a rate that makes me seriously concerned for his health, he's got bigger tits than Jordan FFS, waddles like a fat penguin and seems to make money doing Live PAs in student towns and just recently in Magaluf?!?

He also seems to have been flogging some low rent diet programme relatively recently, needless to say he fell off the wagon faster than you can say BOSH, tucking into a 'cheat day' Chinese whilst pretending he was still on a diet FFS!

This monosyllabic BOSSSSSSH business really is the lowest common denominator for knuckke dragging morons isn't it, they lap it up!

How does this fat mess suddenly seem to be a role model to young lads up and down the country just for eating loads of Chinese and saying Bosh a lot? I genuinely worry for future generations if thats who they look up to!
he'll be famous for 2 minutes, he needs to milk it for all its worth

He gives me bad vibes, like if he was smaller he'd be chasing women down alleyways bad vibes.
đź’Ż

Thankfully he's so big he won't be chasing anything down alleyways, he can't even fit down an alleyway state he's in.

He was in that nonce paradise O Beach recently with King Nonce Wayne Lineker, filming yound girls backsides for his Insta stories. Says all you need to know about Big John.

Reactions: 1