Tom Harlock

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch him? He's the only YouTuber who makes me laugh out loud

Reactions: 7
I love him, only discovered him about a month ago and I think I've watched all of his videos already! love his random intros

Reactions: 2
currently watching his review of What Not to Wear, hilarious

Reactions: 1
Ha! So funny seeing him have a thread on here, we were friends at school!

Reactions: 3
Ooh what was he like? He seems fun
I haven’t really watched any of his videos but he was hilarious at school and such a character, it doesn’t surprise me at all that he has gained popularity doing YouTube. I briefly remember a video he did about him stealing a boat... can confirm that’s true

Reactions: 4
Yesss, I love his videos! His comedy style reminds me of Charlie brooker
exactly! would love to see him to something like Brooker's screenwipe! Also similar but very different love Stephen tries!

I just re watched the What not to wear episode, I really wish he would do more things like this, there is so much early 2000s reality that would be great for this (wife swap, holiday showdown etc etc)

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what's happened to him? He hasn't posted at all in months. His mental health doesn't seem the greatest so I wonder if he's ok

I’ve been wondering where he is for a while now! Hope he’s okay & comes back soon. Such a great YouTuber!!