Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant find my copy, so presuming I threw it out. I did go and see her speak live a couple of times though, and remember her saying about staying in a hotel - it was when Buzz and her had both been in hospital near the beginning, so maybe she likened it to a hotel stay (food and washing done etc) and how it helped her breastfeeding as she didn't need to concentrate on anything else. Again, can't find my book and the online copy I found doesn't show chapters 2-7 and tbh I can't be bothered to look for it.

Hands up, maybe I mixed up both bits though. The staying in hotel for Tom's tour, and her saying doing nothing in hospital helped her breastfeeding. All I remember was thinking "God this is unrelatable" as a mother of 2.

But others on here have said similar so I can't be the only one who has blurred those edges if it isn't written down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I read the book but passed it on and it feels very familiar about going to stay in a hotel but nothing to do with being on Tom’s tour.

I've had a look through her book trying to find the hotel thing but I can't find it at all?

Is Happy Mum, Happy Baby the right book? The only mentions of 'hotel' I can see are from when she has Buzz while Tom is on tour
I think it was on Instagram as I remember that, and Instagram was the only thing I'd known her from. Either a story or grid post.

Think I read they’d bought the camping beds? Might be wrong.

it newly does my nut in that they have to insta everything straight away as soon as it happens... because you really need separate grid posts of making the cake, making the buttercream, eating the cake and the party dress up. Enjoy your son’s birthday and post a round up of pics the next day to show off your perceived quirky (boring entitled) life if you’re that desperate to 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I just wonder what their kids are learning, they get everything they want instantly, and over the top. I've had kids massively into marvel - they got 1 costume for a birthday, a cake, and some figurines from their grandparents. Then they saved up for another one. I didn't get costumes for the whole family on a whim and throw everything at them.

Why do they go so OTT with everything? Doctor Who, Marvel, even the Masked Singer - why is everything a smiling OTT look how amazing we are as a family?

Reactions: 8
I just wonder what their kids are learning, they get everything they want instantly, and over the top. I've had kids massively into marvel - they got 1 costume for a birthday, a cake, and some figurines from their grandparents. Then they saved up for another one. I didn't get costumes for the whole family on a whim and throw everything at them.

Why do they go so OTT with everything? Doctor Who, Marvel, even the Masked Singer - why is everything a smiling OTT look how amazing we are as a family?
I was just thinking the same, but equally I’ve got friends IRL who are exactly like that with kids - everything has to be done OTT and the complete set of everything straight away as soon as their kids express an interest in anything 🤦🏼‍♀️ their kids are so spoiled with toys and material stuff, much like the Fletchers’ lot... I’ve started putting things on my eldest’s birthday list and it’s not until October 😅 no need for a constant flow of STUFF IMO 🤪

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.