Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much longer can he milk the "There's a (something) in your book" series?!

My nephew liked the first one and I bought a second but they're all the same!

The concept is a rip off of a book called "Press Here" anyway...

Reactions: 5
I can't get over how much her look as changed. She looks at least 40. I cannot believe she is only 5 years older than me. I'm not saying she needs to be dolled up to the 9s at all but wow

Reactions: 7
The early pictures of her with Tom, when they were dating and on honeymoon, have her with curly hair. But she's rarely done it curly since. Which always surprised me when the kids were really little - that's when my natural waves got more pronounced because I'd wash and go for lack of time.

I've read most of her books, they're read in a day non offensive chick lit. I liked eve of man, but haven't finished the second yet (teenage son smashed through them both however)

So good to see her captioning her stories at last - but why wouldn't she encourage Tom to do the same!?

Eddipit

Sep 21, 2020
Has anyone else thought it is a bit strange that she wrote “my hair is washed and down” on the image description of her Instagram post for the Sunday brunch thingy with Emma? Don’t get me wrong, I think it is wonderful that she now describes her images for people who are not able to see them, but I thought it was very weird that she would specify that the hair is washed. I think “my hair is styled down and straightened” would be more relevant than washed? Should we assume it is unwashed when she doesn’t write it? 🤔😂
Sorry for the pettiness!😛

I think her point is, that it's an achievement to have washed her hair and have it down.

Finally unsubscribed on YouTube. Used to love the Dear Carrie videos/general vlogs but now it's only ever Gi acting like a parenting guru and I couldn't hack the constant notifications this weekend. I wonder if others have done the same! A shame really.

Reactions: 7
Finally unsubscribed on YouTube. Used to love the Dear Carrie videos/general vlogs but now it's only ever Gi acting like a parenting guru and I couldn't hack the constant notifications this weekend. I wonder if others have done the same! A shame really.
I'm thinking about it. Why didn't she set up a Happy Mum Happy Baby YT channel. I'm sick of the notifications too.

I love McFly and I love Tom too. But I do feel as if it’s all about £££ with Tom, Gi and especially Georgia Jones (ad ad ad)

Reactions: 6
Woah how much has she aged 😳
I seen her once on towie years ago....
My word the years haven't been kind.
I can't stand her hubby and his huge floppy tongue 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just a made up thing to rake in the #ads!
Very very true. Let's celebrate that the kids are off school when there is a massive campaign to feed kids who are going to go hungry when they are off school. As long as they are seen to share a post or two, to show face about the meals for kids then they think they have done enough. I know Giovanna is relentless when it comes to pimping out her kids at in times but read the room as they say. She could have easily said that she was going to be donating the price of the shop and/or meals from Ocado to hungry kids. She certainly wouldn't miss the money.

Obviously it is up to each individual if they choose to donate but I find it's a bit strange to share a post about hungry kids and then the very next stories are all the free food you just got delivered for your own kids.

Reactions: 21
Very very true. Let's celebrate that the kids are off school when there is a massive campaign to feed kids who are going to go hungry when they are off school. As long as they are seen to share a post or two, to show face about the meals for kids then they think they have done enough. I know Giovanna is relentless when it comes to pimping out her kids at in times but read the room as they say. She could have easily said that she was going to be donating the price of the shop and/or meals from Ocado to hungry kids. She certainly wouldn't miss the money.

Obviously it is up to each individual if they choose to donate but I find it's a bit strange to share a post about hungry kids and then the very next stories are all the free food you just got delivered for your own kids.
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Exactly this! They think doing a few slides on their story is doing enough but it really isn’t! She could buy a struggling families shopping for a whole year and it wouldn’t even make a dent in her bank balance and yet they are still accepting freebies and doing ads for just about anything. It’s infuriating, especially with her and toms goody two shoes images. It’s clear it’s all an act and they actually couldn’t care less about anyone other than themselves!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.