Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else thought it is a bit strange that she wrote “my hair is washed and down” on the image description of her Instagram post for the Sunday brunch thingy with Emma? Don’t get me wrong, I think it is wonderful that she now describes her images for people who are not able to see them, but I thought it was very weird that she would specify that the hair is washed. I think “my hair is styled down and straightened” would be more relevant than washed? Should we assume it is unwashed when she doesn’t write it? 🤔😂
Sorry for the pettiness!😛

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bit odd that Tom posted about being in a&e with Max but not why and Gi mentioned nothing just went on about conkers?!

Her new haircut is a bit basic isn’t it? Looks like my hair when I can’t be bothered to do anything with it!

• Haha
Yeah...still looks drab. Surely she could have asked them to give her a curly blow or something?

Reactions: 2
I actually thought it looked nice, she doesnt tend to do much with her hair on a daily basis so she probably just wanted something manageable. I quite like Gi in general tbh

Reactions: 13
Has anyone read her books? What did you think of them? I think she's a really weak author, same as Carrie actually, a bit too sweet and afraid to write adult content.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone read her books? What did you think of them? I think she's a really weak author, same as Carrie actually, a bit too sweet and afraid to write adult content.
I've read one of them. It was very poor. The character was supposed to have this "big secret" but it was a massive let down. If I hadn't known better I would have thought a teenager had written it.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I really wanted to like her books but they were so bland and boring! I just figured it’s not my genre. How did she come about, being an author?

I just find them (her books) so juvenile. I remember reading a sex / intimate scene in one of them and you could almost feel her cringing through the writing, she clearly isn't comfortable writing it. Which is fine, I suppose, but then.. why write it? It feels like she, and also Carrie, just fell into it. I know they're both hugely into reading, but that doesn't make you a good writer unfortunately - I'd be a bestseller if it did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who gives their kid cake when they wake up in the middle of the night?
Absolutely no one, all for content, just put him back to bed, but now we will probably see a picture of one of them this morning in there bed on the floor as he wouldn’t go to bed. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
How on earth can you “forget” that your hair is curly?! I can see it every time I wash it! One would think she has to see her curls before she straightens them? 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
They just craaaave attention...
ETA: probably a sponsorship from The Curly Method or sth similar is coming..

Reactions: 12
How on earth can you “forget” that your hair is curly?! I can see it every time I wash it! One would think she has to see her curls before she straightens them? 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
They just craaaave attention...
ETA: probably a sponsorship from The Curly Method or sth similar is coming..
Came in here to say the same thing.... mine curls as soon as it dries even wet you can see them, in the rain - unless i physically straighten them I have curly hair and don’t forget.

In all the years I’ve followed her I’ve never seen her with curly hair, just very frizzy and looking unkept... if she has been straightening her hair this whole time and it’s been looking like it has then I’m shocked with how bad you can make hair look!

Reactions: 11
If your hair was really that curly you would never be able to ‘forget’ it! Every time you washed it you would either be blow drying it straight or leave it to dry naturally and straighten it! I have never seen her with curly hair ever. Anytime she had been caught in the rain or gone for a swim on holiday etc it would be curly. I know because I have curly hair that I always wear straight and I have never once forgotten that my hair is curly!

Reactions: 9
it’s her “hello” greeting that sets my teeth on edge. it’s like, she’s talking to adult here, not her children. honestly i want to pull my ears off my head whenever i hear it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.