Tom and Sophie (Disney ex-vloggers, now instagrammers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sophie.elizabeth21
Weird- I can’t find her insta now it says not available

I came across Tom and Sophie around 2015/16 ish I think. They followed me on Instagram as I was posting about trips to WDW. I didnt know who they were but checked out their channel and subscribed to see what they were all about. I then found out a week later that they had unfollowed me...cheeky. I watched a few of their videos but I preferred at the time see ya reel soon with Jo and Ashley, I found them to be a bit more down to earth, Sophs a pretty girl but you kind of knew she knew it and I was never really sure what to make of Tom, he seemed a bit over confident of himself. The whole Merch thing annoyed me (and does with all vloggers), why would anyone want to walk around with a t shirt with some strangers name, face, slogan etc on it. ..I just think thats odd.
Omg remember the merch!!! Did people actually buy it! Epricot!!let’s eat! Blah!
yeah same I followed them back in 2015 and they followed me too, unfollowed me randomly. Never liked Tom he seems like an arrogant bell end, not surprised what so ever that he cheated! Sophie is lovely looking but knew it

Reactions: 3
Weird- I can’t find her insta now it says not available

Omg remember the merch!!! Did people actually buy it! Epricot!!let’s eat! Blah!
yeah same I followed them back in 2015 and they followed me too, unfollowed me randomly. Never liked Tom he seems like an arrogant bell end, not surprised what so ever that he cheated! Sophie is lovely looking but knew it
She must have blocked you? I can see it but it’s private

Just remembered about these two, did a Google and well…

Also, what is up with that hairline? Looks like it’s been drawn on

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She looks beautiful. I always felt like he was a bit of a prick and she deserved so much better. Was so weird how they just disappeared before, then slowly have come back to social media. he does my head in, so full of himself !

Reactions: 1
Released merchandise, encouraging their followers to buy it, then stopped uploading videos, and disappearing off all social media, and also not responding to anyone who asked if they were okay, and never came back to explain their absence, they can get stuffed😠. He really winds me up too.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I did read he cheated on her. Doesn’t surprise me he looks the type. Shame she let him off she’s way too good for him !

Was wondering what had happened to these two and this thread has confirmed what I thought!

If that
Hi all.
So I actually found out what happened during the mystery disappearance from social media / youtube. Their last vlogs were April 2017- they were on a trip in October 2017 - we never saw those vlogs. The next trip that they were on I think for one of the work trips Sophie was messaged on Facebook by a girl and wanted to confess that she had been having a relationship with Tom for TWO YEARS! The girl was the mother of a son that plays on a football team with a group that Tom coached.
she was always told by Tom that him and Sophie were not together and how Sophie just pesters him Etc. Sophie obviously knew nothing of any of this just happily living with Tom and going on trips (also she worked away a lot as flight attendant).
well when the woman messaged Sophie on Facebook they were already away in Floridaand Sophie obviously didn’t question the woman’s honesty as she flew straight home on next flight without him. In the months that followed Tom brainwashed Sophie into believing that the other woman was jsut an obsessed football mum who is lonely and just looking for attention, how he tried to ignore her and she was persistent etc - I’ve been told that’s further than the truth! The affair lasted over 2 years!!!
this is 100% the truth by the way.

and here’s Sophie’s new job: https://www.southwalesgk.co.uk/staff
“Sophie is the direct contact for all Scholarship players & parents”
Ouch.

Given what happened, her new job as co-director and Tom as director confirms an absolutely enormous lack of trust.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This is a long one buuttt..
i have followed “TomandSophieDisney” for years. Even bought some of their merchandise to support them!! (I know 🥴)
Fast forward to last year and I randomly get blocked by Sophie. All I do is like her pics. I have maybe commented on less that 10 photos in the 7/8 years I followed them.
So as most people do, I went to my second account, which is actually one I made to post my Disney photos, and I request to follow her, it’s been months and months and she’s never accepted. But then it appeared on there that “coachtom” was someone I could follow, so I did. I was just being nosy at this point to why she had blocked me, but to no surprise there was nothing fun going on on his acc. I then find his work acc SWGK. And I had a nosy on that a couple of times, to go onto my acc this morning and he’s completely blocked me. Again all I did was like their wedding photos 🤣🤣
I actually find it funny as I’m from wales with a son who I was planning to send to his academy along with a handful of friends who now, we will no longer do so. Yes petty but randomly blocking people who have supported you over the years is a bit crap isn’t it!

Reactions: 7
She maybe thinks you're another of those coercive women who wants a piece of her sweet, honest husband (with absolutely no encouragement on his part whatsoever of course 😏)

Reactions: 6
She maybe thinks you're another of those coercive women who wants a piece of her sweet, honest husband (with absolutely no encouragement on his part whatsoever of course 😏)
Hahahahaha.. quite possibly 🤣 I would find that hilarious if it was! I find it all a bit weird tbh!
i get blocking trolls but not people who are nice! I only came across this forum searching for them on Google too!

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t trust him so probably just blocks any woman looking at his account. No life, imagine not trusting your husband that much you have to control anything so he doesn’t cheat on you again!

Such a shame! It would be horrible to live like that! Do you think it’s because they’re always in florida with his work so she gets what she wants?

That’s exactly what I thought! Why come on to announce you’re deleting it.. just don’t use it.. weird

That’s exactly what I thought! Why come on to announce you’re deleting it.. just don’t use it.. weird
She is probably looking for comments and messages telling her to not leave. I’ve always had a strange vibe from these two

She is probably looking for comments and messages telling her to not leave. I’ve always had a strange vibe from these two
Yeah like they appear to be everyone’s best friend but really in hindsight just did everything for the money they got!