Tom and Sophie (Disney ex-vloggers, now instagrammers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh a Tom & Sophie thread!! Glad I found this as I’ve been dying to know for ages what Tom had done to Sophie to make them disappear into thin air for so long...What a horrible pig Tom is 😡

Oh and one more thing “LETZ EAT” 😒

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I always wondered what happened to them. He always came across like a bit of a twit. Wish she would have left him, she deserves so much better. Beautiful girl. Such a shame

Reactions: 1
View attachment 205638
Tom’s been kicked off the gram. Wonder if it’s a sign of things to come 🤔😂
I figured this was coming from the amount of clothes posts Sophie was doing and stories etc! A couple ads too I'm sure.

I imagine with not working in the travel industry for a while and lack of disney trips, they thought it was a better direction for doing well online.

Is there a shortage of men in sales or something? If he cheated on her he is the stupidest man alive! Lol

he is bleeping vile!!!!

It’s bizarre! How anyone can trust and marry someone who does that to you?! And after 13 years together or whatever it is. Even while they were in Disney together he was still stringing the other girl along,

Reactions: 3
It’s bizarre! How anyone can trust and marry someone who does that to you?! And after 13 years together or whatever it is. Even while they were in Disney together he was still stringing the other girl along,
And the fact that every single person at the wedding will know the history as it's so public. Awful.

Reactions: 3
And the fact that every single person at the wedding will know the history as it's so public. Awful.
People saying congratulations on her Instagram post... congratulations for marrying a cheating ugly balding rat? Ok

• Haha
So.. the Instagram page is deleted … and so
Is each of their own Facebook pages …. So we assume another break up?

So.. the Instagram page is deleted … and so
Is each of their own Facebook pages …. So we assume another break up?
Sophie posted on her stories yesterday that they’ve booked their honeymoon in Florida, so very unlikely they’ve split up

I came across Tom and Sophie around 2015/16 ish I think. They followed me on Instagram as I was posting about trips to WDW. I didnt know who they were but checked out their channel and subscribed to see what they were all about. I then found out a week later that they had unfollowed me...cheeky. I watched a few of their videos but I preferred at the time see ya reel soon with Jo and Ashley, I found them to be a bit more down to earth, Sophs a pretty girl but you kind of knew she knew it and I was never really sure what to make of Tom, he seemed a bit over confident of himself. The whole Merch thing annoyed me (and does with all vloggers), why would anyone want to walk around with a t shirt with some strangers name, face, slogan etc on it. ..I just think thats odd.

Reactions: 2