Tom and Sophie (Disney ex-vloggers, now instagrammers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it so odd and downright rude when they just stopped uploading to YouTube, they had just released merch, and then nothing, nowhere, couldn't be arsed telling their followers what was going on, not a word, and then just reappear like two years later with no explanation (not that it's required, but I'm nosy!).
There are so many better Disney YouTubers to watch than their same old boring stuff, where all they do is say ridiculous slogans, waffle on in the car for half the video, and then spend a stupid amount of time guessing the total amount of money they spent on their meals🙄
Oooh can't believe there's a thread for T&S - I'd forgotten about them.

You're so right! I can't believe they even had the guts to come back without coming clean and giving a decent apology!

My husband and I go to Orlando every year and so used to watch a lot of disney/orlando vlogs and used to like T&S when they were still fairly new and lower in sub count. They definitely hit that point a lot of YT creators do where they suddenly get quite self-important and don't feel the need to reply to comments anymore and that's when we stopped watching. There's nothing worse about someone having time to create merch and flog it yet not have time to answer to what amounted to maybe 20 comments on an Instagram post.

Reactions: 5
Oooh can't believe there's a thread for T&S - I'd forgotten about them.

You're so right! I can't believe they even had the guts to come back without coming clean and giving a decent apology!

My husband and I go to Orlando every year and so used to watch a lot of disney/orlando vlogs and used to like T&S when they were still fairly new and lower in sub count. They definitely hit that point a lot of YT creators do where they suddenly get quite self-important and don't feel the need to reply to comments anymore and that's when we stopped watching. There's nothing worse about someone having time to create merch and flog it yet not have time to answer to what amounted to maybe 20 comments on an Instagram post.
I noticed that, there would be a few comments or questions and she never answered.

So they hadn't posted in weeks, this thread gets some attention and now they're back posting and planning a live.

Reactions: 2
Now she isn't a trolley dolly anymore she should look to take a position at a make up counter when they re-open, she wears so much make up she'd fit right in. Who in their right mind goes to Florida and wears a thick layer of make up?!

Reactions: 1
Yay im glad this post has carried on.
I dont see any appeal with Tom? He’s a liar, cheat, vain, weird personality, makes strange noises all the time, says annoying self important things like “my job is my life style”. Seriously what’s the deal with his hair.

Reactions: 5
Yay im glad this post has carried on.
I dont see any appeal with Tom? He’s a liar, cheat, vain, weird personality, makes strange noises all the time, says annoying self important things like “my job is my life style”. Seriously what’s the deal with his hair.
Yeah, he used to get on my nerves so much when I used to watch their vlogs. He just seems so boring! Can't believe she would forgive him if he did cheat..

The two of them have no personality about them - they're all smiley falsey-falsey. It's so fake and vanilla (hate that term, but can't think of a word more apt for these two). For someone who teaches football for a living, he's certainly piling on the pounds and she has as much personality as a wet sock

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The two of them have no personality about them - they're all smiley falsey-falsey. It's so fake and vanilla (hate that term, but can't think of a word more apt for these two). For someone who teaches football for a living, he's certainly piling on the pounds and she has as much personality as a wet sock
I agree with you! So boring. His voice!!!! Its so monotone!

Tom is hoping wales come out of the Lockdown on the weekend - is he mad?! He works in contact sports

I'd love to know where they get their money from. Sophie wouldn't have been on a huge wage with Thomas Cook. She posted her outfit a few days ago for work and tagged the company who made the shoes - ballerina type pumps. I looked them up - £150!!! WTAF?!

Reactions: 1
I'd love to know where they get their money from. Sophie wouldn't have been on a huge wage with Thomas Cook. She posted her outfit a few days ago for work and tagged the company who made the shoes - ballerina type pumps. I looked them up - £150!!! WTAF?!
I'd say she bought them in the outlets in America. Or ali express would have pretty good replicas of designer stuff

She buys a lot of expensive clothes! I bet I'd look as put together as her if I spent hundreds a month on new clothes 😂