Tom and Sophie (Disney ex-vloggers, now instagrammers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such pretentious people, honestly their ‘subtle’ bragging was so cringe. Always about the brands they wear and the cars they’d hire 🙄 just so cringe

Reactions: 2
Such pretentious people, honestly their ‘subtle’ bragging was so cringe. Always about the brands they wear and the cars they’d hire 🙄 just so cringe
I watched their YouTube videos years ago. Still follow but on insta but I don’t know why cos I find Tom unbearably annoying

Reactions: 3
Hi all.
So I actually found out what happened during the mystery disappearance from social media / youtube. Their last vlogs were April 2017- they were on a trip in October 2017 - we never saw those vlogs. The next trip that they were on I think for one of the work trips Sophie was messaged on Facebook by a girl and wanted to confess that she had been having a relationship with Tom for TWO YEARS! The girl was the mother of a son that plays on a football team with a group that Tom coached.
she was always told by Tom that him and Sophie were not together and how Sophie just pesters him Etc. Sophie obviously knew nothing of any of this just happily living with Tom and going on trips (also she worked away a lot as flight attendant).
well when the woman messaged Sophie on Facebook they were already away in Floridaand Sophie obviously didn’t question the woman’s honesty as she flew straight home on next flight without him. In the months that followed Tom brainwashed Sophie into believing that the other woman was jsut an obsessed football mum who is lonely and just looking for attention, how he tried to ignore her and she was persistent etc - I’ve been told that’s further than the truth! The affair lasted over 2 years!!!
this is 100% the truth by the way.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Hi all.
So I actually found out what happened during the mystery disappearance from social media / youtube. Their last vlogs were April 2017- they were on a trip in October 2017 - we never saw those vlogs. The next trip that they were on I think for one of the work trips Sophie was messaged on Facebook by a girl and wanted to confess that she had been having a relationship with Tom for TWO YEARS! The girl was the mother of a son that plays on a football team with a group that Tom coached.
she was always told by Tom that him and Sophie were not together and how Sophie just pesters him Etc. Sophie obviously knew nothing of any of this just happily living with Tom and going on trips (also she worked away a lot as flight attendant).
well when the woman messaged Sophie on Facebook they were already away in Floridaand Sophie obviously didn’t question the woman’s honesty as she flew straight home on next flight without him. In the months that followed Tom brainwashed Sophie into believing that the other woman was jsut an obsessed football mum who is lonely and just looking for attention, how he tried to ignore her and she was persistent etc - I’ve been told that’s further than the truth! The affair lasted over 2 years!!!
OMFG. If that's true, poor Sophie 😢

It’s 100% true!! I was shocked!! But it’s actually through the grape vine I found out, a friend of a friend of a friend situation. But yeah 100% true! Sophie is gorgeous and so sweet how he could do that to her i‘ll never know but then to take him back!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Did this football mum not find it weird that he had a tattoo of Sophie’s name on his chest when she was ‘just pestering him’? 🤔 just curious!

God knows, I know she knew that they were together. But he always told her they were broken up. I guess lots of exes have tattoos ? She honestly believed they were no more, when Tom and Sophie would go away on holidays he would tell her that he was away on his football work trips, he had them both fooled! If you look back at old vlogs he is always texting during their dinners and it makes me wonder! He prob is texting the other woman while sat there with Sophie

God knows, I know she knew that they were together. But he always told her they were broken up. I guess lots of exes have tattoos ? She honestly believed they were no more, when Tom and Sophie would go away on holidays he would tell her that he was away on his football work trips, he had them both fooled! If you look back at old vlogs he is always texting during their dinners and it makes me wonder! He prob is texting the other woman while sat there with Sophie
That’s true I guess. Hasn’t really thought of that 😂 weird though. Imagine keeping that going for 2 years. That’s really awful of him, poor girl.

Hi all.
wow thanks so much for sharing, I always suspected that he’d done something awful. He just has that untrustworthy fuckboy look about him. And he was seriously punching so what the hell was he thinking?! Poor Sophie she definitely deserves better. Makes you wonder why people believe the lies and take people back?!

Reactions: 8
Honestly it was so bizarre the way it came up in conversation - I was at a bbq and it came up as a friend of a friend of a friend knows the girl he cheated with, she was devastated! And we were just sort of having a gossip, then it clicked when they mentioned YouTube I was like oh my god Tom and Sophie! I know them!! I couldn’t believe it as I always wondered what happened. But the story is 100% true! I honestly don’t know who he thinks he is, Sophie (and the other girl are both lovely and absolutely stunning) and what is he ??! He’s a vain mess.

I was blocked a few weeks back on a live for asking did they get married yet.
Makes sense now 😐

Reactions: 3
Weird that they would block you? I know they’ve answered questions on it. They normally just say oh we’re busy with work and our businesses. I think Sophie worked for Thomas cook as flight attendant and he has a goal keeping football business or something.
im Shocked she took him back to be honest. She could do so much better. Also I found this out ages ago - soz didn’t think to mention on it here before.

To be fair she's a bit wooden. She's pretty and all that but not much going on between the ears. He's just a knob. I can't bear watching the two of them and apparently they're going to vlog their next trip. Their insta posts are just fake fawning over each other - it's pathetic. And the fact they won't admit they had issues during their "absence" from social media shows they like to play the picture perfect couple rather than be upfront with the truth

Reactions: 9
I found it so odd and downright rude when they just stopped uploading to YouTube, they had just released merch, and then nothing, nowhere, couldn't be arsed telling their followers what was going on, not a word, and then just reappear like two years later with no explanation (not that it's required, but I'm nosy!).
There are so many better Disney YouTubers to watch than their same old boring stuff, where all they do is say ridiculous slogans, waffle on in the car for half the video, and then spend a stupid amount of time guessing the total amount of money they spent on their meals🙄

Reactions: 4