Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have developed a slightly unhealthy obsession with Tom Fletcher. I never listened to McFly but *that* wedding video was incredible (I have bemoaned him indoors about not having sung me a wedding speech including a choir of children! Like seriously). I think "Max" might be from Where the Wild Things Are? I agree that some of it is self congratulatory navel gazing but it seems pretty harmless and inoffensive.

Reactions: 3
Agreed, love Tom and his insta stories are always amongst my favourite. Giovanna seems really nice too, I think they’re boys are beautiful!!!

Reactions: 4
I love the Fletchers, the boys are beautiful and always seem happy, love that their eldest is really into his music like his dad!

Could you edit the name of the thread? It's the same as the thrash thread so would be good if people could tell the difference between them x

Reactions: 3
Love Happy Mum Happy Baby podcast but cannot stand these Peanut adverts. No you haven’t been on the app whilst Tom’s been away duck off.

Reactions: 2