Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's "written" several books and always is in the mummy mags. But on youtube shes only got 180k subs and only gets 40k views a video. She thinks she's a much bigger deal than she actaully is.

1 million followers on inst, but very low comments and engagement. She bought followers?

Reactions: 6
No idea if she bought followers, but I don't like her. Find her smug and annoying.

Reactions: 57
I hope this is the right place for these two.

There insta stories make me laugh, their boys are cute (even if two of them have ridiculous names!) And Toms books are a hit with my god children.
I hate the fact though that they're on another gifted trip to Disney. They only went last year and let's face it they can afford to pay for it themselves!

• Wow
Reactions: 43
I hope this is the right place for these two.

There insta stories make me laugh, their boys are cute (even if two of them have ridiculous names!) And Toms books are a hit with my god children.
I hate the fact though that they're on another gifted trip to Disney. They only went last year and let's face it they can afford to pay for it themselves!
I actually do like them too, although I know a lot of people find them smug. They get gifted a lot which is VERY annoying when you know full well they can pay for themselves. At least they both actually have talents though and they do do things for charity, plus the kids are cute.

Reactions: 18
I don't think she's bought followers. She is pretty high profile, oh and the small matter of her husband being in McFly and her brother in TOWIE!

Reactions: 31
I may be being dense but is it a free holiday? There’s no sign of any ad/gifted tags....

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure in this case whether the 'written' is warranted. Giovanna has actually written her books, they maybe aren't everyone's cup of tea but in terms of vloggers they do actually have genuine talents and careers.

Reactions: 26
They're just too smug for me. I get that they've probably worked for most of what they have, but the whole cutesy family theme is just too over the top. Plus when you've watched her in an episode of baby club you'll find her even more vomit inducing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She mingles with all the insamums. Another middle class, slim women living in london 😦

Reactions: 17
I find her awfully smug for someone that probably wouldn’t have all these book deals and opportunities if they didn’t marry a celeb

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t have anything against her really, but did have to unfollow her about a year ago as she is really bloody annoying on social media!!!

She writes a cracking book though, I love her stuff. They definitely have more talent and work harder than 90% of other instafamiles combined.

Reactions: 13
I do like them although I don't follow them that closely - I've watched a few of their vids like the Buzz with dandelions and wedding one, although I do think a lot of her opportunities are down to her being married to him, as thats where a lot of the attention on her came from. Like others have said, she doesn't have a massive following on her channel.

Reactions: 5
I don’t have anything against her really, but did have to unfollow her about a year ago as she is really bloody annoying on social media!!!

She writes a cracking book though, I love her stuff. They definitely have more talent and work harder than 90% of other instafamiles combined.
Can you recommend your favourite? Looking for a decent read!

I love them! I do find her a little smug, but its enough smugness im happy to cope with! But I think they do a lot of good too. They've both done a fair bit for mental health charities as Tom had problems when he was in McCoy. She also did that big hike the other year for breast cancer.

Reactions: 5
Unfollowed her due to the constant ads and collaborations. She can more than afford to pay for stuff herself

Reactions: 20
I love them! I do find her a little smug, but its enough smugness im happy to cope with! But I think they do a lot of good too. They've both done a fair bit for mental health charities as Tom had problems when he was in McCoy. She also did that big hike the other year for breast cancer.
Sorry, I just had to laugh at ‘McCoy’! 😂 “how is life being a crisp Tom?” “Oh it’s great, if a bit salty” 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I can’t stand her. A friend bought me her Mummy book when I was pregnant and she was going on about how a 6 weeks she was so worn out from a newborn she booked into the Hilton.

Erm, okay then.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.