Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone suggested "undisclosed ad" as a caption suggestion? 😜

(I know she's put #giftedcoat way down in the hashtag list, but that doesn't count as being upfront and prominent).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jealous much Gi?!?!? 🤡🤣🤡
View attachment 2885427
Also Gi looks more and more like her SIL Crabbie Fletcher Montaguew now ...
View attachment 2885410
View attachment 2885411
She’s got a smile on her face, and the confidence to do this shoot, which is wonderful: think it’s ok to comment on their behaviours, and frumpy outfit choices, but not for this.
---
She’s got a smile on her face, and the confidence to do this shoot, which is wonderful: think it’s ok to comment on their behaviours, and frumpy outfit choices, but not for this.
And possible distraction to the hideous print of the changing robes??? lol

---
🙄
Remember you can't police what people comment on Tattle...If I want to comment on the fact that Gi is being over the top with the person that her husband cheated on her with and that she is once again not declaring another free trip as an #ad I will just do that thanks!

Has anyone suggested "undisclosed ad" as a caption suggestion? 😜

(I know she's put #giftedcoat way down in the hashtag list, but that doesn't count as being upfront and prominent).
🙄
Remember you can't police what people comment on Tattle...If I want to comment on the fact that Gi is being over the top with the person that her husband cheated on her with and that she is once again not declaring another free trip as an #ad I will just do that thanks!
Completely with you, all day long, not trying to police anything-they are public figures, and we all come here to laugh and joke about the ridiculousness of things they say, do an wear, and not declare, just feel that possible calling her out for her appearance in a swimming costume seemed a step too far. Put her in one of her god awful outfits and I’m there with you, but she’s just being a real mum of three in a cossie, she doesn’t look like a model, but she’s happily out there pushing her #ad awful coats with a smile
---
🙄
Sorry, think crossed wires, yes g and Amy is completely ott, recreating one of the offspring’s birthday posts from Tom. Get that. I was just commenting on the pics of g in her swimmers

Last edited:
That Amy photo is so try hard and weird - it’s the type of photo I’d expect a young fan to act out and post to Tom - not his wife and ‘best-friend’ - why do you want his attention, you live with him/talk all the time you weirdos - also that video is like 9 years old now, give us a break!

Reactions: 3