Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the two of them have had some mental health issues, Frankie has written a book about hers recently. Maybe it was just that they weren't in a good place when with each other, or weren't in a position to handle their own issues themselves at that stage. I do think Dougie's current girlfriend looks very very young, and I always find that a bit weird - but then Dougie doesn't exactly look his age. OT but I think the full McFly thread is a bit dead so might as well say it here.

Reactions: 7
I think the two of them have had some mental health issues, Frankie has written a book about hers recently. Maybe it was just that they weren't in a good place when with each other, or weren't in a position to handle their own issues themselves at that stage. I do think Dougie's current girlfriend looks very very young, and I always find that a bit weird - but then Dougie doesn't exactly look his age. OT but I think the full McFly thread is a bit dead so might as well say it here.
I think she is 25

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think she is 25
Yeah I had no doubt she was of legal age, she just looks a lot lot younger. Like, not the kind of age a 32 year old guy should necessarily find attractive. Is it just me on this? She is a model and obviously very pretty but how young she looks is off putting to me.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I had no doubt she was of legal age, she just looks a lot lot younger. Like, not the kind of age a 32 year old guy should necessarily find attractive. Is it just me on this? She is a model and obviously very pretty but how young she looks is off putting to me.
I agree she does look young.

Dougie seems quite immature himself . But it's not unusual for celebrities to date younger women.

They don't really suit either imo, maybe that's why she stands out to you as well?

Reactions: 3
He's not with her anymore

I am new to this thread so hello. I have watched strictly for a few years now, and to be honest I have never really liked Amy. She is clearly desperate to win and when her and her partner are voted off its always made about her and how she didn't get very far, which I find so annoying. I thought I would enjoy watching Tom on strictly ,but I haven't. I found his relationship with Amy odd from the start, I think it was seeing how involved she has been with his family. But the fact they are carrying on dancing since leaving is just weird. I have never known that to happen. They kind of remind of Joe and Dianne (although I was pleased they became a couple) If I remember rightly they both expressed how much they were going to miss eachother, and they used to spend a lot of time together away from dance. It would not surprise me that someday soon it will come out that Tom and Amy are a couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When did Amy read the comments about them and pull Tom aside? I watched the live but didn't see that

Reactions: 4
I don't think they're together anymore actually! But I follow both of them on Instagram and she is also very into animals/the planet/dinosaurs/creepy crawlies etc and Dougie once said she was essentially the female version of him so I think they seemed a good match and he also looks v v young I'd love to know his skincare routine lol

Dougie is an absolute caner. The guy looks stoned out of his nut 24/7
He definitely rocks the skater boi aesthetic lol but he's actually completely sober and him Harry don't even drink anymore! They're both always sipping tea/water in the studio when Danny cracks open the occasional beer and Tom drinks wine I think

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.