Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never commented on this thread before, but often have a look at the one about his bag lady sister.

Tom and Amy are 100% boning. If I was Giovanna his tit would be waiting for him in front of the house when he got home tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The Fletcher’s management have probably put a stop to the Tom & Amy show before the press got hold of it.
There was a few comments pointing it out the other day and they were getting more and more likes as they day went on (yes, I checked. I dont waste my days off 😂 😂). They don't need that type of attention right now.

Affair rumours aside they also just look petty and trying to over shadow the show/ undermine the judges decision and I can't see strictly taking that well.

Reactions: 12
There was a few comments pointing it out the other day and they were getting more and more likes as they day went on (yes, I checked. I dont waste my days off 😂 😂). They don't need that type of attention right now.

Affair rumours aside they also just look petty and trying to over shadow the show/ undermine the judges decision and I can't see strictly taking that well.
That’s Tom’s overriding personality trait - petty when he doesn’t get his own way. This is a guy who has been told since he was a child that the sun rises and sets on him and he expects to excel at everything he does. Granted he’s done pretty well with anything he has done but not does the real him come out when it doesn’t go his way!

Reactions: 18
Anyone seen his most recent Insta story of him playing the piano and singing to himself…..

awkward….

(he makes me cringe. He’s not a particularly good singer and he’a got no charisma, no sex appeal…. He just reminds me of a little kid.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Re Tom and Amy, I think he has not had female attention EVER apart from from his wife so now he's had some he thinks she fancies him. I know a woman just like him. She thinks everyone is her friend (people she's met once) and that every male who talks to her fancies her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been following the Tom and Amy story and this thread and its hugely inappropriate the way they are behaving and Gi's reactions to it. They all seem quite damaged to me - so many issues going with all of them so difficult to unpick in a fast moving forum like this.
Tom - really odd, so self centered, obviously not the family man he is making himself out to be or he would have been spending time with his youngest or going to support G on his first day off at her book signing. Comes across as v. v. moody in the insta lives. Imagine he's not a bundle of fun to live with.
G - probably has a hard time supporting Tom, imagine he needs a lot of reassurance. Although she is making her own path now, she wouldn't have the same brand on her own so she is putting up with a lot of stuff with Amy to keep the money coming in. She's probably scared stiff of it all imploding.
Amy - oh dear, find her a bit sad really. She's gone a bit dowey eyed with the Fletchers but they will drop her like a hot brick the minute it doesn't work for them. She has fallen a bit in love with the celeb lifestyle so isn't bothered about returning to fiancé Ben. She is loving that she feels integrated in the Fletcher life, picking the kids up from school and waving to his mum on insta live and dancing with the kids, best pals with Carrie.
The management company I think are desperately thinking of what they can pull out of Tom's strictly journey so they can all make some money - they all expected them to be in longer.
Gosh - doesn't it make you grateful not to live this kind of lifestyle that exists for just being in the limelight.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Re Tom and Amy, I think he has not had female attention EVER apart from from his wife so now he's had some he thinks she fancies him.
Yeah I agree with that. He was the podgy, ugly one (IMO) in the early McFly days, with Harry (Dougie for me personally) having more of the attention. That’s how it was with my friends. Then he lost weight and has now had success in his own right, he’s become this smug insufferable twit.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know if I am now just looking for it but I thought he came across as thoroughly bored when instagramming with his son earlier. He looks like he is just going through the motions. He looks unsatisfied now he has had a taste of another life

Reactions: 25
Dear Tom fletcher you were kicked out on Saturday night, it’s now Thursday night. Move on and get a grip!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah I agree with that. He was the podgy, ugly one (IMO) in the early McFly days, with Harry (Dougie for me personally) having more of the attention. That’s how it was with my friends. Then he lost weight and has now had success in his own right, he’s become this smug insufferable twit.
Harry is gorgeous and a drummer, enough said. Tom is a big chinned lispy drip

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dougie was always the one for me, and I think he's aged the best of them all. Just a very beautiful looking person! Was never keen on Harry when I was younger but as I got older, ooh yes.

Tom has always been bottom, sadly - think it's the same for a lot of McFly fans. I bet it was the same for Amy too, but she's taking what she can get 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dougie was always the one for me, and I think he's aged the best of them all. Just a very beautiful looking person! Was never keen on Harry when I was younger but as I got older, ooh yes.

Tom has always been bottom, sadly - think it's the same for a lot of McFly fans. I bet it was the same for Amy too, but she's taking what she can get 😂
Dougie is definitely the best looking of them in terms of classic model good looks. Harry was always more my type as he always looked older. Tom struggled with his weight and his eating disorder - he clearly felt it being in amongst the rest of them. He also clearly sti has an unhealthy relationship with food and associates being more attractive with being thinner. He didn’t do anything for me when he was heavier and he doesn’t do anything for me now. His nose is very over pronounced and his face could do with being a bit fuller I think

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t know if I am now just looking for it but I thought he came across as thoroughly bored when instagramming with his son earlier. He looks like he is just going through the motions. He looks unsatisfied now he has had a taste of another life
I completely agree. Max was very cute and Tom was just odd.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.