Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jodie, sweetie, so naïve. But yourself in Gi's shoes, would you be okay with your OH behaving like this?!

Anyone who has ever had a crush on someone can see what's going on.
Sooo naive. I feel like that person is 21 and has never had an actual relationship 😅

Reactions: 8
Sooo naive. I feel like that person is 21 and has never had an actual relationship 😅
I thought exactly the same.

I am also slightly perplexed that she thinks someone saying 'that's how affairs start' is attacking Tom, Gi, Amy and Ben's mental health, but Tom's behaviour is okay!?

Reactions: 6
That's not his new place. That's his old place. The one he's just moved from.
Yeah I linked the article that confirms he moved house and it says in the first line that he's still in the process of moving. When I said "this is the new place" I was referring to comment someone wrote about his TV

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I can’t find the post to quote now where someone suggested they book the studio for when Gi is free and he can teach her the dances.

Well poster, thanks for that. It’s 2.10am and I now have images of Tom, Gi and Amy recreating the scene in Dirty Dancing where Johnny and Penny teach Baby the dances for the sheldrake performance.

All together now: “Hungry eyes, one look at you and I can’t disguise..”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Had to comment as I felt like I was the only person that thinks the whole set up is shady!
Talking to one of my friends she said it’s sweet… I said how would you feel if your husband was fired from work then next day went back to work place purely to hang out with a female colleague then dinner out etc
She still maintains it’s not the same thing and it’s ‘sweet’ 🤦‍♀️
Anyway sorry if these have already been posted, feel all the live comments are just gushing but one or two slip thru

View attachment 885791View attachment 885792
How annoying is that, some random from Instagram telling you to “do better” 😂. Actually, Jodie, maybe you need to take the rose tinted glasses off because this whole thing is beyond weird

Reactions: 11
She seems to be playing up to the whole thing. The cat lady post and the hotel room one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it me or they try to be careful now, must have seen comments. Now she is posting with a different guy etc.. what's the likelihood of tom watching a romantic film by himself?

Reactions: 6
One of the characters in Gi's new book is someone who is newly engaged and the character is having thoughts that she will never kiss another man, never be with someone new. Tom and Gi got together very young. She especially seems to have led a sheltered, old before her time life and I wonder if they both have regrets about not having sowed some wild oats.

I haven't read her book btw...just saw her interviewed on TV about it.

Reactions: 2
It looks like she was originally supposed to have a book tour date in Bath on Tuesday 23rd but I can’t see anything about it being cancelled but it also didn’t go ahead I don’t think? Odd.

Is it me or they try to be careful now, must have seen comments. Now she is posting with a different guy etc.. what's the likelihood of tom watching a romantic film by himself?
The guy Amy is with is as gay as pink suede.
Why can’t she go home to her FIANCÉ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just went back and watched the start of the live, she is so giggle and flirty with him she even takes his glasses off and tries them on, all very strange behaviour, boundaries have definitely been crossed there!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Just found this thread (I’m usually over in Tom’s sister’s one!) after I saw Tom’s Instagram lives with Amy. Beyond cringey, completely unwatchable. Also couldn’t help but feel that if I was Gi, I’d be well pissed off and more than a tad suspicious that my husband who suddenly has bucketloads of free time is choosing not to spend it with the family, but with the woman he’s been cosying up to for the last few months. Glad I found this thread! 😎

Reactions: 12
So Amy got booted out of Strictly on Saturday evening, it’s now Thursday and she still doesn’t appear to have gone home at all or spent any time with her partner……. What is going on there?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.