Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does her fella seem genuinely sick to the back teeth of it all
I know it’s meant to be a running joke but he just looks so sad all the time I dunno

Reactions: 1
This account is the worst for following and unfollowing. I blocked her in the end coz she’d like a post then follow, then unfollow and repeat literally every time I posted anything. Who could be arsed with that?!

Reactions: 10
I had the follow and unfollow too ..it was a shame as she was one of the first people I followed and really related too! X

I'm really not sure how I feel about her...
She is sometimes really funny and relatable.
But I cant bear the try hard photo shop insta posts, and although I dont like to judge the parenting side of these influencers, it makes me so cross when edith has been sick and she takes her out around other people!
Adam is totally done. Hes bored clearly. Does anyone else get the impression the eldest is quite hard work?
Shes been called out on the bots thing before I think? Such a marmite instagrammer.

Reactions: 2
Cant stand her shes just like shell and the littles, they both requested me at similar times and unfollowed 😡 too much time on their hands if they can sit and do that!!

Reactions: 3
She did the whole follow/unfollow thing to me once - I sent her a message saying: Really? I’d have expected better if you, etc etc. She did reply and claimed it was a ‘mistake’, she clicked to follow me ‘by accident’, sorry, etc... And then she blocked me! 😂 I wasn’t too sad, I was so fed up of her constant ads and terrible eyebrows!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She did the whole follow/unfollow thing to me once - I sent her a message saying: Really? I’d have expected better if you, etc etc. She did reply and claimed it was a ‘mistake’, she clicked to follow me ‘by accident’, sorry, etc... And then she blocked me! 😂 I wasn’t too sad, I was so fed up of her constant ads and terrible eyebrows!!
I'd love to see her response to this thread then! That's quite a lot of "mistakes"!

She is just a cow bag with awful fashion sense bad desperate wannabe instamum. But her in the same categorie of honest mum. If she isn't doing the whole follow unfollow then she is stuck up some instamums arse!

She followed to unfollow me too! Beyond me how anyone follows her. She’s so bloody scruffy! She uses comment bots too, she once commented something like oh how cute on a post of a woman burying her child!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She followed to unfollow me too! Beyond me how anyone follows her. She’s so bloody scruffy! She uses comment bots too, she once commented something like oh how cute on a post of a woman burying her child!
Oh my god! That’s awful

That is horrific

Why isn't she getting called out on this, these instamums doing followfriday instead of blowing smoke up her arse they should be doing lets call these shite accounts out friday!

I’ve got a long-standing dislike of this woman, for all of the above reasons and several more. I also got follow-unfollowed, multiple times. When I gave her the benefit of the doubt she’d ignore any comments I’d leave or messages I’d send. Her feed is pretty much Ad, Ad, Ad, after bloody Ad (tbf though, she’s always been ok at disclaiming them). She’s another who fully exploits her kids at every opportunity. She never listens to any other opinion or point of view other than her own, and fully believes she’s right about everything. And the bum-licking of other Instamums sealed it! One of the Insta people I dislike the very, very most.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.