Toby & Roo #4 estranged from mum, husband is scum, all those Too Good To Go bags going straight to her b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eugh wearing more crinkly cheap Chinese tat clothes that are literally bursting at the seams

Reactions: 3
The pic in the sports bra! She's so wanting people to say oh you look so skinny 🙄 hope to god she doesn't start running in her bra 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I was bored so goggled her and a daily mirror article comes up from 2018 where she made an appearance on this morning, on it she mentioned that she never felt confident doing sport but had recently just started running with her husband, I don't think I followed her then but if anyone did does anyone remember her having a previous running phase? Or was all that bullshit

I was bored so goggled her and a daily mirror article comes up from 2018 where she made an appearance on this morning, on it she mentioned that she never felt confident doing sport but had recently just started running with her husband, I don't think I followed her then but if anyone did does anyone remember her having a previous running phase? Or was all that bullshit
Omg I was inspired by your post to scroll back through her insta account
HOW MANY HOLIDAYS has she been on 😳 her whole life for the past five years has been days out, holidays and freebies
---
Those are giving playboy bunny vibes not Disney 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t take her seriously with her deranged five miles apart eyebrows
Why is she so… lumpy?
---
Omg I was inspired by your post to scroll back through her insta account
HOW MANY HOLIDAYS has she been on 😳 her whole life for the past five years has been days out, holidays and freebies
---
Obscene isn’t it. Especially given her followers are all bots. Kids couldn’t give a tit either

Reactions: 5
My mum always taught me that wearing a size bigger can sometimes make you look a size smaller - precisely because of those lumps and bumps!

Reactions: 6
What is going on with her bloody eyebrows! She jumps on the oddest trends and makes it her whole identity.

Also the sexual abuse thing? What?! Since when?

Has anyone listened yet?

Reactions: 1
Wonder how much of their car boot tat is stuff the kids were gifted and never touched again after being forced to pose for instagram promo shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.