To just need to rant about the instamums

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have tried to have this discussion on MN so many times but it’s always shut down.

Completely get that I don’t need to follow them etc but I just want to MOAN!

Sick of hearing how ‘overwhelmed’ they are how ‘busy’ they are and how life is just so hard doing constant press breakfasts, getting free stuff and taking photos.

It’s wednesday, I’ve already worked 26 hours in two days and have the rest of the week to get through in overcrowded a&e department and all sorts of other madness. I’ve hardly seen my children since Sunday and the hose is chaos.

Could they not just be a little Humble?

Rang over!

Reactions: 16
rant away! totally agree! they are all self-important arseholes who wouldn't know a hard days work if it jumped up and bit them on the arse! They'd be the sort to turn up at your workplace and demand things without even realising the pressure you're under. You're amongst like-minded friends here, mouth off as much as you'd like!

Reactions: 9
The worst insta mums are the ones who call themselves "scummy" or "unmummsy" ect yet every ounce of there life is perfectly planned

Reactions: 6
There are good normal instamums however they have a smaller following. The thing is you need to have money to travel etc or live in London to get the contacts. It is not what you do but who you know. Same thing in every area of life sadly. There is no equal playing field.

Reactions: 3
I’ve found my people!

The usual bunch were at John Lewis today for some Bobbi brown launch. These woman are literally soaked in luxury. It’s sickening. Why couldn’t the launch invited a load of woman who are carers or low paid workers?

Reactions: 7
I came from mumsnet too, some right bossy boots controlling the threads and I had enough. I spend more time here now.

Reactions: 3
Yes you are with good people here! Let rip! It's good for your health to let it out, has helped me many a time :)

Reactions: 2
So they all got home from JL and then we all plugging the white company...

Glad I can rant. used to like chloelovestoshop but her constant ‘angst’ about how much she has to do and how overwhelmed she is is grating.

It’s the lack of any acknowledgement of their privileged, spoilt lives

Reactions: 4
it’s scripted reality Siobhan Freegard admits that In one article. So shouldn’t there be a disclaimer like they put infront of programmes like the only way is essex

So they all got home from JL and then we all plugging the white company...

Glad I can rant. used to like chloelovestoshop but her constant ‘angst’ about how much she has to do and how overwhelmed she is is grating.

It’s the lack of any acknowledgement of their privileged, spoilt lives
Marks and Spencer
London fashion clique

It's an awful campaign. Looks like a middle aged rave in a squat.

Reactions: 10
Fake forced fun that looks painful, it's not marked as an ad either.

If a company took a stance against using shady infuencers I would take my business to them.

M and S is awful clothes and the food has so much plastic.

Reactions: 1
When you say scripted Shaza78, what do you mean? Do you mean their Insta stories or something else?

Glad someone mentioned the Bobbi Brown thing yesterday, I saw the person who organized that who has her own account and scrolled through her stories and she had an ad up for a smart watch and the #ad was so far up in the corner of the screen that it's hidden by the profile pic. Can't be doing with the #hashtaghiders Can we start a thread to out them. :D

It's ok everyone we are just like you trying to work and be a mum. So relatable! Not!

Reactions: 2
Poor Chloe having to have a £240 facial today after her long slog at Bobbi brown yesterday. She’s a trouper ?

I’m a mumsnetter who would love to have a bloody good rant about this. I usually love Erica Davies but just recently I’ve found her to have less content and more ad ad ad.

She’s upfront about it being her job but something just feels a bit more ‘sales pitch’ about her Insta account.

Just me finding this?