Title changed

MummaB

Chatty Member
Everyone on VIP status in commenting from the tattle life resort and spa in the Maldives.

Its not what I expected tbh, the butler is lazy, he hardly ever cuts my grapes up into perfect quarters.
and I had to pick up my own drink from the table yesterday.
I best dig out my inner bitch and get commenting more then 🤣

Hatshepsut

Staff member
Hang on there a minute, I think there has been some sort of mistake here, I wondered where you’d all got to.
I’ve ended up in a 2* shithole in Benidorm.
This is the view from my window.....there’s no balcony.

072CB1BB-B9EB-47EC-894E-26451987C9E6.jpeg

On a brighter note I did win last nights Karaoke competition with a lovely rendition of ‘I Will Survive’ sung in Spanish. 😂😂

coconochanel

VIP Member
Everyone on VIP status is commenting from the tattle life resort and spa in the Maldives.

Its not what I expected tbh, the butler is lazy, he hardly ever cuts my grapes up into perfect quarters.
Your lucky I've got the bloody Faiers next door to me and last night I could hear Paul crying and throwing a tantrum and Sam said 'shh Paul you will wake up baby Paul'.

Frankensooze

VIP Member
Everyone on VIP status is commenting from the tattle life resort and spa in the Maldives.

I want to step back from my vip duties to the Empress of tattle, while keeping the butler and spa privileges.

Gingercream

Chatty Member
How many posts do I need before I can start my own thread? I’m sure I used to be able to but I can’t anymore. Thanks.

Immoslips

Chatty Member
I don’t seem to have the privilege to message admins to ask them either! 😕
Me too! Can someone with the power start a thread on “the hutchinsons” Please?

The parents did a collab with Emily canham and both are irritating as f**k!! The dad has the most bizarre hair and mom is so 🙄

MaeveWiley

Hey I can't make threads on here so can't ask anywhere else anyone know why my account can't make threads and how do I did it lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks