Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juliet

Chatty Member
Is this your first child? If so enjoy being tired and being able to rest whenever you can! Go to bed early every night, make people bring you snacks lol.

Reactions: 2

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Hiiii all, just wondering if anyone has any tips to help throughout the day with the tiredness, apart from the obvious resting as much as i can.

Honestly there’s not much you can do. It’s just part of being pregnant!

Obviously yes, rest when you are able to
Eat well - lots of veg, fruit, protein, plenty water etc
Gentle exercise & fresh air - even if you don’t feel like it, a bit of a wander actually really helps

Good luck, I know it can be a bit rubbish but it doesn’t last for long! All the best 😊

Sunqueen

Make sure you’re taking a good pregnancy multivitamin too and fresh orange juice. Drink loads and loads of water and eat whatever you fancy. I found I wanted really beige food unlike my usual healthy diet so don’t beat yourself up about it. Eat whatever you fancy, the tiredness will hopefully reduce after first trimester 😅

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
I'm pregnant and God I can't stay away at all in the day and early evening! Now I'm approaching 16 weeks it's not as bad but still napping a few days a week 🤣

Reactions: 1

Takinginthetea

Hiiii all, just wondering if anyone has any tips to help throughout the day with the tiredness, apart from the obvious resting as much as i can.

Takinginthetea

Thanks for the reply lovelys! I'm always on top of my water intake, cant get enough of my greens atm & go on little walks my the pooch.

Multivitamins I've been taking since i found out & I'm obsessed with ermmm Mash atm too the joys😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Jimbob89

Just remember that this tiredness will get better and ware off fairly soon. Keep going and enjoy your pregnancy as much as you can. X