Tinx (it’smeTinx)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tinx has 376k followers now!
I can’t decide if I really like her content or not but I am very intrigued to know hee background. I think she comes from money and woudl love to knwo if anyone knows her background. She’s shared a little. American parents I think but raises in London , seemingly a very wealthy part. Went to uni in America , and now seems to live between La, New York &’London?! Where does she get the ££ ?
I kinda like her content too but it does have an underlying feeling of being from family money, albeit she has done her stint working . …

This is so petty but she annoyed me when she did an M&S ‘haul’ and said she grew up LOVING M&S Yum Yums and they’re the best thing ever but I’m fairly certain M&S has only been selling them for about 3 years 😂 told you it was petty!!

Reactions: 1
She has over a million followers on TIKTok. I don’t know if she comes from money but her dad is a ‘white-shoe’ lawyer based in London so he’s good for a few million pounds a year, and she frequently says her parents have supported her in past. She always goes on about how she makes her money through brand deals and not affiliate links so there’s that. I don’t see her having longevity but what do I know…

• Wow
I quite like her. She seems pretty honest and transparent.
How long has she lived in the US? Curious as she said she grew up in England but has not got a British accent, it’s all American!

Reactions: 2
How long has she lived in the US? Curious as she said she grew up in England but has not got a British accent, it’s all American!
On her stories today she said she lived in London till she moved to America at 19 (I think for college). They have homes in New York and London (her parents) and she is moving in LA . She also said LA is scary atm so im guessing that’s for work. I think it was the moving to America for college thing & seeing where she was hanging out in London that made me think family money as it did seem quite fancy and I’m sure she’s friends with someone from
Made in Chelsea . It’s not eveyone who can afford to to from the UK to an American college and live in a sorority either . I guess I kind of like her too, I enjoy her content but it’a hard to relate to that kind of lifestyle without thinking there was some sort of “help”.
ETA she also said both her parents are American but have lived in London since she was a baby

I think it’s pretty obvious she’s from an extremely wealthy family. The parents own a house in one of the poshest areas of London and that flat in NY. Would be surprised if they have a house in Cali too?

I don’t think she tries to hide it either,I feel like she always come across as pretty self aware, but I do find it interesting when she does London videos she makes every place she goes seem cool and quirky but anyone who lives in London knows the places she goes are extremely posh lol. Her M&S video was weird to me but I think she’s trying to appeal to a US audience rather than a British one.

overall I do really like her though and think she gives great advice

She does have a British accent too she switches between the two she has some videos on TikTok with what I guess is her real accent and recently she was in London for a few days and you could hear it coming back

This thread is kinda dead but I think she is too. She's really leaning into bitchiness towards her fans since her following stopped growing.

This thread is dead but oh my word that for someone who gives good advice she has no self awareness. The intros on her podcast where she is just ranting about how hard it is coping with red eye flights between LA/ New York and London. So relatable!

Reactions: 2