Tinder Translator

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I didn't see any of this, but this is the entire issue with the 'woke' culture of social media - it's just bleeping middle class white women organising the rest of us into a hierarchy of privileged and oppressed with no nuance whatsoever then giving themselves a pat on the back for it. They think they're activists when they're mostly self-congratulatory arseholes giving themselves a round of applause for how progressive they are. It's bleeping boring and pointless.

Her stories this morning, she really thinks she's bleeping great, running her hands through that greasy mop. I'd be embarassed to be her mate.

Reactions: 7
Oh I didn't see any of this, but this is the entire issue with the 'woke' culture of social media - it's just bleeping middle class white women organising the rest of us into a hierarchy of privileged and oppressed with no nuance whatsoever then giving themselves a pat on the back for it. They think they're activists when they're mostly self-congratulatory arseholes giving themselves a round of applause for how progressive they are. It's bleeping boring and pointless.

Her stories this morning, she really thinks she's bleeping great, running her hands through that greasy mop. I'd be embarassed to be her mate.
did you mean for the last bit to rhyme?? 🤣 that’s a thread title right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really thinks she did something great with that friendzone reel.

Although I should probably thank her. On new medication these past few days and am feeling rather fatigued, but seeing that reel has inspired me to go wash my hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
did you mean for the last bit to rhyme?? 🤣 that’s a thread title right there.
Hahahaha I didn't even notice 🤣😂🤣😂

Although I should probably thank her. On new medication these past few days and am feeling rather fatigued, but seeing that reel has inspired me to go wash my hair.
Oh god, just the way she's looking into the camera is cringe.

Reactions: 1
Omg, go watch her stories. She goes on about filters and why she uses them. Long story short, it's because she can't be bothered with make-up. She really struggles to string together her reasoning. Like no one made your filter use an issue until you did.

Reactions: 2

I'm sure she left the guys insta handle on her story. Hope that guy doesn't get any backlash from her cult of brainwashed followers.
She is woke and jumps on anything that she thinks will get her likes. She isn't a feminist just someone that wants to make money from gullible women

Omg, go watch her stories. She goes on about filters and why she uses them. Long story short, it's because she can't be bothered with make-up. She really struggles to string together her reasoning. Like no one made your filter use an issue until you did.
But she had to mention it because Clementine Ford points out that she uses filters at the end of her Friday Night Bites and everything Aileen does is a regurgitation of someone else's work.

She's done a new reel of her wearing a scarf as a top. She's bleeping tragic, but also like, clearly an average sized woman who's put a bit of weight on in the pandemic and is now trying to co-opt the body positivity movement for likes. I swear to god half of these dickheads have a personality disorder.

She’s going on again about how it’s ok to live in an absolute tit hole and take no care of yourself. I don’t completely disagree with some of her points but the video she shared of her house was beyond a bit of mess and she thinks it’s ok for her child to live in a filthy mess. Maybe she can function in an environment like that but her child shouldn’t have to. She should have a day off and treat herself to a hair wash and get the marigolds out

Reactions: 7
She’s going on again about how it’s ok to live in an absolute tit hole and take no care of yourself. I don’t completely disagree with some of her points but the video she shared of her house was beyond a bit of mess and she thinks it’s ok for her child to live in a filthy mess. Maybe she can function in an environment like that but her child shouldn’t have to. She should have a day off and treat herself to a hair wash and get the marigolds out
Sorry this ‘messy’ house tit is not okay. As someone who grew up with parents who left the house a complete tit hole because they weren’t capable of taking care of it, or me, this is a warning sign to get your tit together! Yep bit of clutter here and there, the odd dish left for a while is okay but filth is not and that’s gross. You’re not helping your own or your sons mental state living in that 🤢

Reactions: 5
It’s duck all to do with gender. If you are a filthy bastard, you’re a filthy bastard 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I will judge you and I do think you’re a terrible parent if you allow your children to grow up in a dirty filthy environment when you literally don’t have to. You don’t have a job, you spend hours copying content and tit reels- maybe spend an hour tidying your house?
We all know the Mrs Hinchs of the world are the exception, we are well aware of it but a lot of us have pride in what we own, pride in our space and pride in ourselves.
It’s a lot of words to say that your house stinks Aileen

• Heart
Her house in that reel isn't just a bit messy is it, it's horrendous. I don't understand how difficult it is to put something in the bin rather than just drop it where you're standing?! That level of mess looks like it requires effort to create ffs. No house needs to be completely spotless, I'm sure there's plenty of dust on the skirting board behind my bed and 300 cat toys under my sofa, but come the duck on.

I grew up in a house that was quite cluttered/untidy (disabled dad and mum working multiple jobs), and it's given me a lot of anxiety about tidiness and how I present myself now I'm older. I like how she makes it about being neurodivergent too. I'd suggest that if you're capable of the level of planning raising a child requires, you can put an empty packet in the bloody bin.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree, even if she has to get help to get it tidy from its current state she has enough free time to keep it relatively clean and tidy.

I’m not sure how old her son is but when he realises how his friends’ houses look in comparison to his, I can guarantee it will cause a huge amount of anxiety and angst about inviting people round or anyone finding out about it (as they are bound to when his mum puts it publicly on the flipping internet)

My mum grew up with parents who for various reasons weren’t great at caring for her and her siblings and she still tells me about how mortified she was when she had a girl round from school who the next day she overheard telling others how grotty their house was. Kids are generally not kind.

Also, if it’s such a gender woe to her (because everything’s a soapbox issue) then why not split it with her boyfriend?

That messy house video made me feel proper nauseous. She needs help. Imagine thinking it was okay to try to normalise that? No honey, that's not normal, nor is it "a bit of clutter."

Her house actually looks quite nice aswell. I can't imagine having the money for a nice house and then making it a tit tip? Literally paying to live in squalor.

I wonder if she tidied her home before "storming off" on holiday. Like how do you know if you've been burgled when you return if the place already looks like it's been turned upside down.
Hell, a thief would probably "nope" right out of there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really didn't need to see her tit sweat patches either.
She’s so bleeping gross - we all have a level of boob swear, spray a bit of deodorant ya woman.
Still rolling when she was wearing her mumsy maxi dress and someone asked her when the baby was due

Yeah the boob sweat video was nasty. I wear a 34F, so I can relate, however never like that in public. Maybe at the gym, but that's it. Also she looks the most unwashed she's ever looked.

Oh I bet people are so upset about this 😂 I thought this was supposed to be her ‘job’ anyway…
7111CBEE-0F8C-4CD3-8900-1E5CE74C2BB3.jpeg
B0988274-1969-4239-AEC2-0DA0FA0D4C64.jpeg

A59FBD42-550D-4706-8C2B-125D8C505340.jpeg

‘you know me’ - yeah absolute skank that lives in a tit pit and doesn’t wash for weeks

• Haha