Tinder Translator

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thinks she is superior to anyone and everyone in every possible way. What does cheap clothing ranges have to do with tinder translations? Her content is so inconsistent and random.

I don’t think she even knows she has a tattle thread or she would be ranting about it to get attention and content. And then begging people to pay her.

Reactions: 2
She really thinks she is superior to anyone and everyone in every possible way. What does cheap clothing ranges have to do with tinder translations? Her content is so inconsistent and random.

I don’t think she even knows she has a tattle thread or she would be ranting about it to get attention and content. And then begging people to pay her.
She does, she mentioned it on that podcast she was on where she was hating on everyone

Reactions: 1
She does, she mentioned it on that podcast she was on where she was hating on everyone

Ohhhh I didnt listen to that beyond the talk of knob cheese and skid marks. she’s absolutely vile and the fact she thinks these things are great content for her speaks volumes. 🤮

• Sick
She's talking about unecessarily gendered kids' clothing now, which is annoying, but had been done to death, there are entire accounts full of content on the same issue?

Reactions: 3
She’s been banging on about it for days - babe, if you don’t like them, don’t bleeping buy them. They aren’t turning them out for fun - they’re is clearly a market.

she will definitely never have a podcast anyway.

“Umm… I mean … err… it’s … well… y’know …errrr…. “

she takes sooooo long to say absolutely nothing.

Wow, doing an affiliate ad by saying she's hungover at 4pm and showering. How edgy.

I'd be so embarrassed to admit that in that way. Probably the only shower she'll have this week.

Reactions: 1
I can't even watch her stories at the moment. The Matt Hancock 'roast', she clearly thought she was being amazing and groundbreaking and looked great and she was dressed like my nan in the late 80s.

• Haha
I can't even watch her stories at the moment. The Matt Hancock 'roast', she clearly thought she was being amazing and groundbreaking and looked great and she was dressed like my nan in the late 80s.
Off in her best for the working mans club disco. She’s just so cringe and try hard, I would worry about bleeping a Tory love, I don’t think they’ll be anyway near you either

• Haha
I don’t know if I’m premenstrual or what but I dislike her. I absolutely bleeping ate her.

Bit strange how she complains about being publicly criticised on here and says it’s toxic behaviour to drag strangers online and then goes on to publicly criticise love island contestants for what she has seen in one heavily produced and edited tv episode. I dislike her “I’m superior to everyone in every way” attitude.

she should wash her fanny, shave her ‘tache and shut up. 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's winding me up too, which is a shame because the premise of her account is funny but she thinks her "content" is way better, funnier and more original that it actually is and I think she over estimates her intelligence by a stretch.

The fact that Clementine Ford is "friends" with her is astounding. Clem can be abrasive but she's clever and generally has something interesting, well researched and thought out and relevant to say. And is an actual writer, a real one, not one of these desperate IG hacks.

Reactions: 4
I just had to come on here and see if Tinder Translators has a thread and I’m so glad she does.

used to love her and now find her so preechy and self righteous 😫 like she’s better than everyone and everything is an issue! From gendered clothing, to tories, to BLM. I feel like I’m being preached at about a different topic every time I check her stories and it’s too much.

does anyone else find it weird she’s even watching love island??I find content aboutit so misplaced unless it’s on a feminist angle. Just commenting on the couples - who cares?!? Aren’t you too high brow for that??

Reactions: 7
I just had to come on here and see if Tinder Translators has a thread and I’m so glad she does.

used to love her and now find her so preechy and self righteous 😫 like she’s better than everyone and everything is an issue! From gendered clothing, to tories, to BLM. I feel like I’m being preached at about a different topic every time I check her stories and it’s too much.

does anyone else find it weird she’s even watching love island??I find content aboutit so misplaced unless it’s on a feminist angle. Just commenting on the couples - who cares?!? Aren’t you too high brow for that??
Yeah I agree. She was quite normal and now she's very patronising and superior. She posted something the other day like "Does your anti-racism work include xyz", about anti-Semitism I think, and it's like, what the duck are YOU doing apart from posting shite about fuckable Disney characters you badly dressed dipshit. Piss off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She just regurgitates what clem Ford or lala say. Why does she feel like she should add her voice to absolutely everything? She sees what these two women post, shares it and adds her opinion which is always identical to the view of the person who made the original post so why did she feel the need to repeat it? Someone should tell her she doesn’t need to appoint herself as the spokesperson for absolutely everyone and everything.

Reactions: 5
B54508E0-1E10-4866-99F5-A9C7C64BD23F.png

Imagine having the time and patience to sit back and dissect a piece of tit TV like love island and turn it into a racial debate 😑🙄🙄🙄 if that woman hasn’t of clapped back over something so trivial then white saviour Aileen wouldn’t have been backing down from her rude behaviour. Baffled at how petty it is

Reactions: 4
View attachment 651582
Imagine having the time and patience to sit back and dissect a piece of tit TV like love island and turn it into a racial debate 😑🙄🙄🙄 if that woman hasn’t of clapped back over something so trivial then white saviour Aileen wouldn’t have been backing down from her rude behaviour. Baffled at how petty it is

And now she’s posting numerous accounts from POC, so that everyone knows that she’s ally 🙄 Next she’ll be showing her donation to the BLM movement.

She’s a total fake. I’m surprised more people don’t see through her.