Tinder Translator

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Eileen, you are tit with the memes, you steal content, and twist everything.
You must confess, that your life is mess, and you’re dirty, ah come on Eileen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The faces she pulls as she talks make me sad. I can't stop myself going and looking.
She’s told us all how she’s writes plays, but what she’s she forgot to mention was that her father wrote a play, and she tagged her name on it—white privilege personified. Her son Isaac is who I feel sorry for most, the poor boy doesn’t stand a chance.

Reactions: 1
She’s told us all how she’s writes plays, but what she’s she forgot to mention was that her father wrote a play, and she tagged her name on it—white privilege personified. Her son Isaac is who I feel sorry for most, the poor boy doesn’t stand a chance.
Wow, that's appalling but not at all surprising. I always wondered about her writing, because her rants on insta scream of someone trying WAY too hard to prove they are a ✨writer✨

Guys, she's begging for money again. I mean, I honestly don't think she works that hard. Like she's a fan of Clem Ford given she wants to be a feminist page as opposed to a comedy page about dating profiles.

Clem writes essays and articles- as well as books, provides more content than TT on Instagram, and hosts a podcast. Clem works hard and you can see that clearly when you compare the two pages. Imagine thinking the solution to getting more Patreons is introducing a lower tier that earns no extra perks as opposed to improving her content.

I mean yesterday she went thrift shopping and tried on the clothes and posted it. It was hardly groundbreaking or interesting, nor was it what I expected from a page called "Tinder Translators".

Reactions: 3
Guys, she's begging for money again. I mean, I honestly don't think she works that hard. Like she's a fan of Clem Ford given she wants to be a feminist page as opposed to a comedy page about dating profiles.

Clem writes essays and articles- as well as books, provides more content than TT on Instagram, and hosts a podcast. Clem works hard and you can see that clearly when you compare the two pages. Imagine thinking the solution to getting more Patreons is introducing a lower tier that earns no extra perks as opposed to improving her content.

I mean yesterday she went thrift shopping and tried on the clothes and posted it. It was hardly groundbreaking or interesting, nor was it what I expected from a page called "Tinder Translators".
The charity shop post was to say “look at me, I’m poor, give me money” 🙄

She seemed to time her begging on the same day Lalalaletmeexplain started a big begging push, for doing absolutely nothing, except basic common sense and large dose of white privilege.

Let the white saviour begging wars begin!

Reactions: 4
I knew that when she went out on a “girls night out” that she would shave her moustache. Just like we all do, she is no different to the majority of us, she just acts like it. I just hope that Isaac is with some safe tonight, while she’s out spending all of her patreon’s money, because you know full well that no man will be buying her a drink, even if they wanted to.

Reactions: 3
When you don't even say thank you to people who want to make a 'supportive donation' so you don't have to get a job...

Reactions: 4
When you don't even say thank you to people who want to make a 'supportive donation' so you don't have to get a job...
Today’s News

Tinder translator was called out for knowing little about dating (yet starting a workshop) and making light of a situation she’s no longer a part of. Her retort is what one can only describe as being “cringeworthy”.

Reactions: 2
Today’s News

Tinder translator was called out for knowing little about dating (yet starting a workshop) and making light of a situation she’s no longer a part of. Her retort is what one can only describe as being “cringeworthy”.
Do you have screenshots?X

Sorry for the double post but she just "sorry, not sorry" for basically copying Clementine Ford's "Friday night bites", and is answering questions re: feminist issues, dating and relationships on a Friday night. She's really out there trying to be the poor man's Clementine Ford. I thought she used to do roasts on Friday nights??

Reactions: 1
What a weirdo 🤣 delusions of grandeur that people are hanging off her every post.

It is normal for ‘instagrammers’ to have a day off just don’t go on the app.

Reactions: 2