Tinder Translator

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eye make up is so so so bad. Clicking through her stories where she’s trying to get people to buy this eyeshadow she has an affiliate link for. She’s like “I used the palette for this look... and this look.... and this look” and every time a new photo of her came up I actually said “oh my god” out loud. And not in a good way 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It must be so tough to be offended by everything. Now we’re defending small dick energy. It’s a phrase, a term, gender fluid as well may I add. I wish I had that little going on in my life that I could be offended by minor terminology

Reactions: 2
So her partner must be a short guy, right? Like why else "not all men" the short guys having a complex over tall women thing?

Reactions: 1
So her partner must be a short guy, right? Like why else "not all men" the short guys having a complex over tall women thing?
Exactly, and subconsciously that’ll have been a choice by hers to feel power over him, he will be her lap dog. I feel sorry for him, and I hope he finds the strength to get away from her Narcissistic ways.

And yet another round of the whitest dancing we never asked for... I can mark the passing of another week by how regularly she mugs horrifically at the camera.

I don't see any need for the dancing videos at all but I feel they would be better without the faces... I haven't seen today as I unfollowed but I'm tempted. Sometimes you're just in a mood to wind yourself up, yknow? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't see any need for the dancing videos at all but I feel they would be better without the faces... I haven't seen today as I unfollowed but I'm tempted. Sometimes you're just in a mood to wind yourself up, yknow? 😂
Don’t do it to yourself. I just looked and my toes curled so hard they almost broke. She’s literally the universal credit version of Florence Given. Dancing & staring at yourself on Insta stories is cringe as duck.

All I could look at was the mess and clutter behind her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t do it to yourself. I just looked and my toes curled so hard they almost broke. She’s literally the universal credit version of Florence Given. Dancing & staring at yourself on Insta stories is cringe as duck.

The UC version of FG 😂😂😂 Excellent 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Same! She'd serve herself better if she gave her house a clean to those songs, off camera, as opposed to whatever it is she's trying to achieve with these "dance breaks"

Her eye make up is so so so bad. Clicking through her stories where she’s trying to get people to buy this eyeshadow she has an affiliate link for. She’s like “I used the palette for this look... and this look.... and this look” and every time a new photo of her came up I actually said “oh my god” out loud. And not in a good way 🙈
If you thought the eye make up was bad, go take a look at what she's done to her hair. She also bragged that she's done her own hair for 6 years and saves so much money BUT mad respect to hairdressers 🙄

I’ve never had a problem with her, some of her content I’ve genuinely liked, but what really bothered me was when she jumped into the slumflower/ FG debate early on, posted something anti FG like ‘and THIS is why we shouldn’t put 19 yo’s on pedestals and then be shocked they took their info from elsewhere....’ which is a total misjudgement of the whole thing anyway, but....
  1. I think she’s just really jealous of Florence and her success (I say this as a critical fan of FG)
  2. TT just wanted to collect her woke white woman points for siding with SF (she very clearly put one of SF books in the background of a photo of her scummy house just after that post)
  3. When more info emerged - black activists and influencers came out in support of FG, more facts were revealed - she quietly removed the post (but not until SF had reposted it to her stories so she probably tit herself at that point to now be associated with that loony)
  4. Tt posted under Aja Barber’s tweet how she was so concerned someone was going to end up getting hurt in this whole thing - yeah, the thing YOU participated in and encouraged!!
  5. And she never apologised for her part in all this, just quietly deleted and swept under the rug.
This is why I think she’s problematic -

look a lot of people, especially white women, sided with SF out of white guilt, I myself thought that way at first, but I didn’t contribute to the situation and inform thousands of followers (many of whom I’m sure would go onto harass other women online)

She’s one of a number of white feminist instas who pulled this tit, then pretended they had no part in it. It’s bleeping pathetic that she can’t own up to it or even just acknowledge that her thinking has shifted, I’d rather watch Clem Ford instead who at least can write and has some sense of nuance about the world.

And again now for example she’s righteously annotating and ‘defending’ a black woman’s (Steph Yeboah) response to a vegan offended by her dinner with meat in it (I’m vegan myself, don’t think it’s my place to ever comment on what other people eat, you crack on). But WHY does she think she has a legitimate place in that convo at all?

Like this person has not learnt to stfu. I mention this because she’s so obsessed with appearing to be an ally, but cannot own her own tit - very much like SF dating men with her nose in the air and full of disdain - if you hate men that much you don’t HAVE to date them!!

Last edited:
Oh look how that worked out. She sooooo selflessly posted about some skin care, FOR FREE, and the brand got in touch to make her an ambassador. Who could've predicted that? And I bet that's not what she wanted from her kind post. At all.

Reactions: 2
I would never take skincare advice from her - her hair is always greasy and she looks like she sprays herself in Charlie Red instead of having a wash. When was the last time she changed her pillowcase?

• Haha
I would never take skincare advice from her - her hair is always greasy and she looks like she sprays herself in Charlie Red instead of having a wash. When was the last time she changed her pillowcase?
Pillow cases were last changed pre-COVID, FACT. I’m surprised social services haven’t been round yet. The state of her house, face and hair, is enough to say that she doesn’t take care of herself, or any children as well as she should do. I pray for her child, and her boyfriend. Toxic in every way.

Imagine being so ungrateful that people pay you to incoherently rant that you say 'only 170 patreon', not a full time wage... No one should get a full time wage (which she's decided is £1500 a month) for sitting on Instagram, moaning, with greasy hair.
She's not on there full time at all. Is she seriously suggesting that these Friday night off the cuff roasts and her dance breaks with bad lip synch adds up to 37.5+ hours a week?
Does anyone know if she actually does work (being an influencer aside LOLZ 🙄) be interesting if she is claiming benefits if she declares her patreon and PayPal handouts

Does anyone know if she actually does work (being an influencer aside LOLZ 🙄) be interesting if she is claiming benefits if she declares her patreon and PayPal handouts
She will have had to have registered as a business, and such details will be with Companies House, I imagine. If not, then she can expect a visit from HMRC 🤭

She now wants to do some online event where she teaches people how to date better or something and charge for tickets... Here's an idea if you're a bit skint... Get a proper job instead of expecting people to pay to listen to you talk tit and pull pained faces whilst guzzling wine.

Reactions: 5
She now wants to do some online event where she teaches people how to date better or something and charge for tickets... Here's an idea if you're a bit skint... Get a proper job instead of expecting people to pay to listen to you talk tit and pull pained faces whilst guzzling wine.
Because her brand just screams dating expert 🙄 The only thing she’s an expert in is being triggered, living in an absolute hovel and begging for likes and PayPal benefit top ups online

• Haha
I saw that, and dear lord I wouldn't pay her money to find out how to "raise the bar" on anything, when the bar for how she lives her own life is clearly on the floor - hidden beneath years of trash.

• Heart
Hang on.....isn’t she in a long term relationship? So why the duck is she speaking on dating when she has no idea on the current landscape and struggles