Tinder Translator

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've unfollowed finally. Watching her dance in her living room while pulling faces like she's in pain is not my idea of content.

Reactions: 1
I've unfollowed finally. Watching her dance in her living room while pulling faces like she's in pain is not my idea of content.
She's doing the dancing again. Between this "dance break" and the Disney pervert fest, she is becoming a hard follow - but much like a train wreck, I can't look away

Reactions: 3
She's doing the dancing again. Between this "dance break" and the Disney pervert fest, she is becoming a hard follow - but much like a train wreck, I can't look away
I unfollowed but still had to sneak peek. I could've had money on her having unshaven armpits. Each to their own in that respect but I feel like with her it's not a personal choice so much as a duck you to 'the patriarchy'.
Who is honestly enjoying watching her do the same dance moves to different songs whilst miming with a face like a bulldog licking piss of a nettle? Surely everyone watching is just mocking her?

Reactions: 5
Peeked at TT again (I know, I'm a glutton for punishment) and she's very quiet which really surprises me given the current climate surrounding Sarah Everard etc. Thought she'd have tons to say.

She said she wasn't going to say anything because she doesn't have anything valuable to contribute on the subject. But.... She has a fairly large platform, surely she could have tried a bit harder to at least share the content of more eloquent feminists? Instead she shared a couple of posts and went right back to her gross cartoon perversion.

• Wow
The dancing. Oh my god the dancing. The second hand embarrassment is painful!

weirdly enough though I love Emily clarksons cute little dance stories she often does and I think that’s who TT is trying to be like.

She’s massive missed the mark though.

The dancing. Oh my god the dancing. The second hand embarrassment is painful!

weirdly enough though I love Emily clarksons cute little dance stories she often does and I think that’s who TT is trying to be like.

She’s massive missed the mark though.
It is so bad. We don't want or need the dance break, love. And don't get me wrong, I rarely wear a bra at home... But if I was planning on doing some of the whitest gyrating on camera, you best believe that I would put a bra on. And her face when she does it, she looks like she's in pain.

• Haha
she’s right, asking people to suggest companies she could approach to beg for money is cringe.

and saying she wants to eventually write articles and a book...she could have just said she wants to be lalalaletmeexplain and is sick with jealousy at all the opportunities she is getting.

she’s right, asking people to suggest companies she could approach to beg for money is cringe.

and saying she wants to eventually write articles and a book...she could have just said she wants to be lalalaletmeexplain and is sick with jealousy at all the opportunities she is getting.
Imagine being so ungrateful that people pay you to incoherently rant that you say 'only 170 patreon', not a full time wage... No one should get a full time wage (which she's decided is £1500 a month) for sitting on Instagram, moaning, with greasy hair.
She's not on there full time at all. Is she seriously suggesting that these Friday night off the cuff roasts and her dance breaks with bad lip synch adds up to 37.5+ hours a week?

Reactions: 4
Imagine being so ungrateful that people pay you to incoherently rant that you say 'only 170 patreon', not a full time wage... No one should get a full time wage (which she's decided is £1500 a month) for sitting on Instagram, moaning, with greasy hair.
She's not on there full time at all. Is she seriously suggesting that these Friday night off the cuff roasts and her dance breaks with bad lip synch adds up to 37.5+ hours a week?
She's completely delusional. She certainly isn't treating it like a full time job. And the Disney thing..... That should be bonus content on her Patreon so that none of us have to see her talk into what looks to be a vibrator as though it's a microphone. And given the state of her house I can only imagine the last time that thing was washed.

• Haha
So, she’s no job, begs for money and spends a few hours a week on Instagram? It’s like she’s learning from lala. Their key to Instagram success is... hate men, latch on to every woke topic, and don’t clean your teeth. 🥴

So, she’s no job, begs for money and spends a few hours a week on Instagram? It’s like she’s learning from lala. Their key to Instagram success is... hate men, latch on to every woke topic, and don’t clean your teeth. 🥴

• Haha
Omg I just saw that the microphone is a hair straightener. That's not at all how it was reading to me. Have to say, somewhat relieved, though! Her drunk rambling about Disney characters was really just so boring tonight. She needs to get ahold of herself.

I find her so embarrassing. She feels entitled to have people pay her because they have watched her stories. Instagram is a FREE platform! She really thinks she is doing everyone a service. If you genuinely want people to pay to watch your stuff then make an only fans.

I think she needs to ask herself if she'd pay to watch the tit she puts out. For a casual glance and when you're in the mood for something to annoy you, she's great. Other than that...
If you all have me £1, I could live off that for a couple of months. Why should we? Let's all donate £1 to a charity instead. Or keep our £1s because most people are struggling at the moment, most people with actual jobs.

Reactions: 2
Actually cringing for her, like proper cringing.
You think someone close to her would explain what a 'roast' was and how they are meant to be funny coz lord knows her roasts are just boring and unfunny
this was properly tragic - like genuinely curling my toes at what a bleeping goon she is. Imagine being that old, an established woman, putting on poor make up and making yourself look like a fool on social media for 500 a month.