Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that American one her page too? “One day the plane ticket will be one way”. Stfu!! She would have DEFINITELY gone over to America one way had it not been for covid. She’s even more desperate than I thought.

Reactions: 6
Is that American one her page too? “One day the plane ticket will be one way”. Stfu!! She would have DEFINITELY gone over to America one way had it not been for covid. She’s even more desperate than I thought.
That's her page too, wanted to marry the yank she met on FB🤦‍♀️ Crazed witch

Reactions: 2
All joking aside I think it’s quite worrying her impulsive behaviour due to mostly having a child she needs to consider first and foremost! She’s been exceptionally quiet the last few days and can’t help feeling something is happening in the background! I reckon her ex is putting his foot down with the move!
I know a lot of us will think differently about her and I would never want any harm to come to a mother and child but it’s all not right her behaviour! She needs some serious therapy!

Reactions: 7
All joking aside I think it’s quite worrying her impulsive behaviour due to mostly having a child she needs to consider first and foremost! She’s been exceptionally quiet the last few days and can’t help feeling something is happening in the background! I reckon her ex is putting his foot down with the move!
I know a lot of us will think differently about her and I would never want any harm to come to a mother and child but it’s all not right her behaviour! She needs some serious therapy!
I agree, we can all laugh and joke about her glitter make up and tik toks etc but I seriously think she does need some help. She has said she suffers with mental health issues and her GP prescribed medication. Problem is, I reckon if anyone has negative thoughts over her impulsive decision it will send her into a downward spiral. I worry for Athena as I feel her nanny is a rock foundation for her and she will soon be without that support network

Reactions: 7
I agree, we can all laugh and joke about her glitter make up and tik toks etc but I seriously think she does need some help. She has said she suffers with mental health issues and her GP prescribed medication. Problem is, I reckon if anyone has negative thoughts over her impulsive decision it will send her into a downward spiral. I worry for Athena as I feel her nanny is a rock foundation for her and she will soon be without that support network
I don’t want to armchair diagnose but the way she acts sometimes reminds me of BPD.

Reactions: 4
Anyone watch the insta live she did with American Boy. When she kept trying to turn the conversation into wedding plans. And he looked really uncomfortable and tried to change the subject but she was having none of it. Can guarantee she's been checking out the wedding venues in Cornwall. She's probably already got a few wedding dress shop appointments booked in

• Haha
Very bizarre, and selfish, woman. It's all about her, she is off on a Wednesday and lots of times sent Athena to stay with her nan so she could buy more 2nd blazers or candles or get her hair done. I'd say she spent a lot of time on dating sites in the evening because she says she never watched tv. Why not do this on the dad's weekend? Surely this guy will see through her

She’s been weirdly quiet for a few days 👀
Too busy with her new man. The only reason we heard from her when she was pursuing the Yank was the time difference/distance and the fact she was trying to lose weight for the big airport reveal. Now she has a local-ish lad she has no use for insta or her followers. Kinda like those mates you have that drop off the face of the earth when they get a boyfriend.

Reactions: 3
Too busy with her new man. The only reason we heard from her when she was pursuing the Yank was the time difference/distance and the fact she was trying to lose weight for the big airport reveal. Now she has a local-ish lad she has no use for insta or her followers. Kinda like those mates you have that drop off the face of the earth when they get a boyfriend.
Seems like when people have served their purpose she drops them.

I can’t help but thinking something isn’t going to plan. If it was she’d be telling the world her updates. I can’t help thinking it’s to do with her Ex. I reckon he’s didn’t his heels in about the move especially if he’s been on here or his partner has n read ppls concerns!

New Thread Title

New man found, she's Cornwall bound
Mrs Holyoake she longs to be, its all about me,me,me!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ngl i get stalker vibes from her like a really a really clingy gf who constantly harasses their partner i dont think ed 2 realises what hes got himself in for honestly

Reactions: 1
She's back. After a 'rollecoaster' of a week but 'it's fine guys. All good, all good. We move' 🙄

Clearly had some issues with Ed or Ed 2.0

Reactions: 2