Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the cringe fest that is the lover from across the pond I think Tilly needs her on thread.... She's acting like a love sick puppy and the heart locket necklace with their photos in is a whole new level if embarrassment!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
With the cringe fest that is the lover from across the pond I think Tilly needs her on thread.... She's acting like a love sick puppy and the heart locket necklace with their photos in is a whole new level if embarrassment!
Yess!!!! Been thinking this for awhile tbh and also well done you’ve lost weight but you’re not the first person 😴

Reactions: 4
It'll never work. His babies mum won't let him cone over here and her ex wont let her take Athena over there.

That new tattoo! 🙈

Did anyone catch her live at the weekend? Her dad was so offensive! Even Tilly told him he can't say what he did.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Something about him stinks of scammer to me.

It'll never work. His babies mum won't let him cone over here and her ex wont let her take Athena over there.

That new tattoo! 🙈

Did anyone catch her live at the weekend? Her dad was so offensive! Even Tilly told him he can't say what he did.
What did he say?

Reactions: 1
Something about him stinks of scammer to me.

What did he say?
Yeah, I don't think he's genuine.

He was moaning about people bringing 'special children' out to a fancy restaurant.

If I was at The Ivy, I'd moan about an old man being loud and offensive on an Instagram live!

• Wow
Reactions: 11

He was moaning about people bringing 'special children' out to a fancy restaurant.

If I was at The Ivy, I'd moan about an old man being loud and offensive on an Instagram live!
I think this says a lot about why she has picked this bible belt American toy boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Yes I seen it! He was really offensive. He was like last time he was on her stories as well.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Yes I seen it! He was really offensive. He was like last time he was on her stories as well.
I caught some of it. He doesn’t come across well at all. Tilly should probably keep him as far away from her social media as possible.

Reactions: 3
Just when I thought that god awful crap jewellery she was making with the dead flowers couldn’t get any worse....the locket 🙈 is she 30 or 13? I mean I know he’s practically a teenager but she should know better!

Also why is she always buying clothes! Not like she goes out all the time! Her wardrobe must be full to the brim

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That silvery biker jacket she got the other day that she was raving about... I thought it was awful!

Just when I thought that god awful crap jewellery she was making with the dead flowers couldn’t get any worse....the locket 🙈 is she 30 or 13? I mean I know he’s practically a teenager but she should know better!

Also why is she always buying clothes! Not like she goes out all the time! Her wardrobe must be full to the brim
Ooo how old is he? I’m curious now!

Did you see on her stories last night she said she is doing a live on Tuesday with some PT? She’s done a bit of exercise and bus she thinks she is some expert and can be dishing out advice!
Hate the tattoo as well it’s awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sure she's said something like Hayden have her the push to lose weight. Not good that it would've been a couple of weeks (if that!) since they started talking and he was trying to change her. Red flag alert.

I find it so sad the way she talks about food as being naughty, and depriving herself etc. Athena will grow up with food issues most likely!

Reactions: 6
I'm sure she's said something like Hayden have her the push to lose weight. Not good that it would've been a couple of weeks (if that!) since they started talking and he was trying to change her. Red flag alert.

I find it so sad the way she talks about food as being naughty, and depriving herself etc. Athena will grow up with food issues most likely!
Yeah Athena is always around when she is waffling on about food so she’s going to pick up on that!

Reactions: 2