Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You were right. Her recent Insta stories of him are so embarrassing
Yep, I don't even know how she can find him funny. Such a knob

Missing Todd, that didn't take long. She is never happy, always wanting more. Catch a grip you horny teenager, be glad you have a healthy daughter and that you can travel and enjoy your time with her
Cue the wedding in santorini, she'll be gushing to Ed 2 how perfect it would be 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The most instagramable place....proceeds to show the hotel garden. She is very sad that she can't enjoy her holiday without taking us with her and spending her time trying to make it pretty for Instagram.

Get ready for lots of back of the head photos. Going away with her daughter and talking about how much she misses Todd
She’s like a love sick teenager about someone she’s only known a matter of weeks! I think she’s coming across as very needy and personally I think strange and obsessive

Yep, I don't even know how she can find him funny. Such a knob

Cue the wedding in santorini, she'll be gushing to Ed 2 how perfect it would be 🤮
Definitely that will be a convo with Tod I reckon! I’ve been a few times and lots of weddings take place there! I reckon this was planned before he came on the scene though. Probably last year when Covid hit travel plans changed the timings of it?!?!?

Reactions: 3
She’s like a love sick teenager about someone she’s only known a matter of weeks! I think she’s coming across as very needy and personally I think strange and obsessive

Definitely that will be a convo with Tod I reckon! I’ve been a few times and lots of weddings take place there! I reckon this was planned before he came on the scene though. Probably last year when Covid hit travel plans changed the timings of it?!?!?
I bet she asked him to go along🤣

• Haha
Wtf was she thinking getting that tattoo on her arm🤦‍♀️I'm sorry but it's fuckin awful and far too big. Draws attention to her arms which makes them look bigger!!!

Reactions: 1
It’s great she’s able to make some memories with her family on a beautiful island before the big move! I bet her head will be in bits missing Tod and wanting to get back to him though. Everything still is about me me me though no mention of how lucky she is to be away with her daughter and family after what the world has gone through!

Reactions: 4
It’s great she’s able to make some memories with her family on a beautiful island before the big move! I bet her head will be in bits missing Tod and wanting to get back to him though. Everything still is about me me me though no mention of how lucky she is to be away with her daughter and family after what the world has gone through!
Imagine being there. Somewhere so beautiful with your little girl and close family, and yet all you think is ‘it’s instagramable’ & literally still hound social media whilst there. Is she 15? Put the fekkin phone down and spend the time with your little girl, come on now… none of us plebs online give a tit what you’re doing there, she does!

I’ve not been abroad for a very long time due to health issues but the thought of going somewhere and all these people constantly just filming their dinner and the cabinets of cakes and just walking round a shop then getting the right pose for a pic bloody does my head in. Just get what you want and go.

So many insta photo opportunities 🤦‍♀️ Just enjoy your fuckin holiday and pay some attention to your daughter you selfish cow

Well she looks like she’s aged 20 years
Because she's missing her boyfriend so much🤣

Imagine being there. Somewhere so beautiful with your little girl and close family, and yet all you think is ‘it’s instagramable’ & literally still hound social media whilst there. Is she 15? Put the fekkin phone down and spend the time with your little girl, come on now… none of us plebs online give a tit what you’re doing y there, she does!
Totally agee with this! It’s all about her as alw
Imagine being there. Somewhere so beautiful with your little girl and close family, and yet all you think is ‘it’s instagramable’ & literally still hound social media whilst there. Is she 15? Put the fekkin phone down and spend the time with your little girl, come on now… nonof us plebs online give a tit what you’re doing there, she does!
totally agree with this! If she was on holiday with me
Imagine being there. Somewhere so beautiful with your little girl and close family, and yet all you think is ‘it’s instagramable’ & literally still hound social media whilst there. Is she 15? Put the fekkin phone down and spend the time with your little girl, come on now… none of us plebs online give a tit what you’re doing there, she does!
totally agree with you on this!