Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s Athena not in school. She’s only just started.
I think her other choices signal she’s not the most mum-like mum you’ll ever meet. Again talking about what she wants and not a word about her daughter.

Reactions: 2
I think her other choices signal she’s not the most mum-like mum you’ll ever meet. Again talking about what she wants and not a word about her daughter.
Notice even when it came to the holiday “always somewhere ive wanted to go “ how about asking where athena wants to go nothing ever seems to be for athena ive never seen her take her out or do anything with her unless it benifits tilly in some way

Has she deleted the video from her youtube where she said about athena living with her mum

I honestly think she’s such a selfish mum. This Tod has got family where she lives so why couldn’t he move? Why does she have to move Athena away from her family that she sees a lot of. I felt sorry for her but after seeing that she was planning a wedding after her 1st date I think she needs help.

Reactions: 3
I honestly think she’s such a selfish mum. This Tod has got family where she lives so why couldn’t he move? Why does she have to move Athena away from her family that she sees a lot of. I felt sorry for her but after seeing that she was planning a wedding after her 1st date I think she needs help.
Its like shes so desperate to move on like ed did and prove somthing to him

I know she's been through a lot herself and wants/deserves to be happy but she's going to end up one of those flighty mums that raise 'resilient' kids who weather their mum's poor decision making and probably turn out ok regardless. Stop glamorising and championing the resilience of children - it's borne out of having to overcome sh1t in their lives that they shouldn't have to. Tilly has been desperate to escape her life for years, she doesn't realise that wherever she moves to she is still going to be herself. I'm sure she wouldn't have even dreamt of her new guy being the one to move, she's the one mad keen to relocate wherever with whoever. This 'life is short gotta live it' crap is fine for an adult but not for a child - they need stability and safety. Kids become resilient from trauma and treatment they shouldn't have to experience so how about you don't subject them to it in the first place?

I don't think Tilly is a bad person or a lousy mum (and I do wish her all the best with her new relationship) but she is being so reckless it's astounding.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh ffs, she's off on holiday with her dad🤦‍♀️ He's a total asshole

Is it ten days till they move ? I think shes withdrawn her early if there going on holiday
Can't see it happening in 10 days as she's got a house to pack up. Think it's 10 days til her and Ed 2 meet up again

Last edited:
Oh ffs, she's off on holiday with her dad🤦‍♀️ He's a total asshole

Can't see it happening in 10 days as she's got a house to pack up. Think it's 10 days til her and Ed 2 meet up again
Do you know him ? I dont think seen him mentioned however i dip in and that of the thread

Not personally but the times he's been on her Instagram he's totally embarrassing and Tilly has told him that he can't say half the things he does. Cringe🤦‍♀️
I went back and read what he was saying about special kids digusting how do people still hold these types of views

Reactions: 1
Get ready for lots of back of the head photos. Going away with her daughter and talking about how much she misses Todd

Reactions: 5
Get ready for lots of back of the head photos. Going away with her daughter and talking about how much she misses Todd
She's annoying as duck over Ed 2. I can't cope with the sickly sweet pics of them🤮

And the god awful peace sign, every single time she travels ✌🏻 🤢
Oh, fuckin hate that sign. It's as though she doesn't know what to do with her hands✌👎🤢

Last edited:
Dressed like an estate agent in their early 50s again 🤪 Has she ever talked about her own upbringing and what it was like? I often wonder

Reactions: 4
I know she's been through a lot herself and wants/deserves to be happy but she's going to end up one of those flighty mums that raise 'resilient' kids who weather their mum's poor decision making and probably turn out ok regardless. Stop glamorising and championing the resilience of children - it's borne out of having to overcome sh1t in their lives that they shouldn't have to. Tilly has been desperate to escape her life for years, she doesn't realise that wherever she moves to she is still going to be herself. I'm sure she wouldn't have even dreamt of her new guy being the one to move, she's the one mad keen to relocate wherever with whoever. This 'life is short gotta live it' crap is fine for an adult but not for a child - they need stability and safety. Kids become resilient from trauma and treatment they shouldn't have to experience so how about you don't subject them to it in the first place?

I don't think Tilly is a bad person or a lousy mum (and I do wish her all the best with her new relationship) but she is being so reckless it's astounding.
I wonder what her mum thinks of it all ! one things for sure it's big Nikkis dream come true, get rid of all remnants of Ed (the milkshake monkey's ) past life .

Missing Todd, that didn't take long. She is never happy, always wanting more. Catch a grip you horny teenager, be glad you have a healthy daughter and that you can travel and enjoy your time with her

• Haha
Reactions: 5